[Chapter 8]

Jungkook (POV) 

When Sumi finally feel asleep, I lay her down on the bed and walked out of her room. As I was walking around the house I saw Pa-O standing in front of the house. I walked up to him and stood beside him. 

Pa-O: Can't sleep?

Jungkook: No. After everything that had happened today. 

Pa-O: Do you want to know what happened to Sumi and her family. 

Jungkook: Her family got murdered by someone and he took over her home and her people. 

Pa-O: How did you know? 

Jungkook: Sumi told me, but she didn't tell me everything. 

Pa-O: Maybe I can tell you more, if you like. 

Jungkook: Do you trust me that much to be able to tell me more information about Sumi?

Pa-O: Yes. I trust you 100%. If Sumi trust that person, then I do too. 

I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

Pa-O: I've known Sumi ever since she was born. One day when her family got murdered, she turned into a different person. She stop smiling somehow and she stop trusting people. 

Jungkook: What happened that day when she found out about her parent's death?

Pa-O: She was with me. I took her out for dinner for her birthday. When we came back, everything was shattered into pieces. As we enter in the house, blood was everywhere. We didn't know what happened but we rushed inside the actual house of where her parents live in. We got inside the house and saw her father hanging up in the air, choked to death and her mother got raped and killed to death. 

When I heard what happened to her parents, I was shook. I didn't have anything to say afterwards. 

Pa-O: As we saw her parents' bodies, we were taken somewhere. We were held hostages for two weeks and one day something more terrible happened. There was these men, they took us out and we saw Sumi's younger siblings all tied up in front of us. 

Jungkook: What happened to her siblings?

Pa-O: They were killed in front of us. One by one. Her younger brother got shot and as her younger sister, they raped her and kill her in front of us. 

My eyes widen at how cruel these people can be. 

Pa-O: I still remember how Sumi screamed and cry that day. She was so angry at them that she was able to break the rope that was tying onto her. It happened so fast that I couldn't explain. 

Jungkook: Did something happen to Sumi?

Pa-O: She killed them. All of them. She didn't hesitate to kill them. When I look into her eyes, she was a total different person, like it's not her at all. 

Jungkook: Like there was someone inside her. 

Pa-O: Yes. 

I looked down on the ground, not even looking at him. 

Pa-O: When she killed them, she came to me and untie me. I help her bury her siblings' bodies so they can be at peace. As we were done burying them, she looked down at her hands, there was nothing except for blood. 

That's when I look up at him again. Scared of knowing what happened next. 

Pa-O: She was trembling at how she killed them. She cried as I try to comfort her. There was this one thing that she said to me. 

I look intense towards him, telling him to keep explaining. 

Pa-O: She said that it feels good to kill them. To have them pay for what they've done to her siblings. 

Jungkook: That's why she told me not to get to close to her. It's because she can't control it. 

Pa-O: Not just only that. When we went back to her house. We found out that Sumi's father was not an ordinary person. Sumi's father was born as a Goblin. Sumi's father was born in the Goblin's family. The original Goblin was name Kim Shin. 

Jungkook: So that means ... 

Pa-O: Sumi is born half human, half Goblin. 

Jungkook: How is that even possible? A Goblin is a thing not a human. 

Pa-O: The original Goblin has a human wife. She gave birth to a son which is Sumi's father. 

Jungkook: Is that why those people went after Sumi and her family?

Pa-O: Yes. Apparently, legends says that children born as Goblin can be stronger than anything in this world, even stronger than the original Goblin, due to the bloodlines. So when Sumi killed those guys, it was actually the Goblin that is part of her that helped her killed them. Her being half Goblin made her strong enough to break lose from the ropes and kill them without mercy. 

Jungkook: That's why she told me not to regret my decisions that I made for myself by being near her. 

Pa-O: Every person that is born as a Goblin has a mate. A soulmate. 

Jungkook: So Sumi has a soulmate? 

Pa-O: Yes. A soulmate who can guide her. Help her. But not just an ordinary mate, it's more like a groom or a bride. 

Jungkook: Just like how Sumi's father's parents are. The original Goblin's bride was Sumi's father's mother. 

Pa-O: Yes. So if I'm not mistaken, you are Sumi's groom. 

Jungkook: What's going to happen to Sumi when they find her?

Pa-O: They will kill her. If they can't get to her then they will find her soulmate, which is you to get to her. 

Jungkook: What will happen if Sumi kill them? 

Pa-O: Nothing will happen. If she kill them then they're dead for good. Sumi is already preparing for war. Since she's part Goblin, she's strong enough to kill thousands of people by just using her powers. That's why you're born Jungkook. You're born to guide her. To make sure she doesn't make mistakes. 

When I heard the full story about Sumi, I didn't want to believe it but it was all true. Sumi was able to survive through all of that, and I wasn't there by her, to guide her. 

Jungkook: How can you tell that I'm Sumi's groom or soulmate?

Pa-O: I don't know. Maybe by how much you show you love her? I mean I just have this instinct that you're her groom. 

Sumi: He's not my groom and he never will be. 

The both of us turned around, seeing Sumi standing right in front of us. 

TO BE CONTINUED