[Chapter 11]

Sumi (POV) 

When he asked me the same question again, I stood frozen. 

"We're not getting married, Jungkook." 

His face went expressionless and I can tell that he was disappointed with my answer. 

Jungkook: Why not? Why did you respond to me with such hurtful words?

"I don't think we're soulmates, Jungkook. I think my soulmate is someone else. I'm sorry."

Jungkook: But for me, you're my soulmate. 

I looked at him with my soft eyes, trying to let him down easily, knowing that he's not my soulmate. 

Jungkook: Sumi, I don't know what you're thinking right now, but what I'm saying right now is all true. I really love you. When I look at you, I can tell that you will be my future wife, the mother of our kids. 

"Jungkook stop."

Jungkook: Why? Why is it so hard for you to believe that we're meant for each other? 

???: Because you two are not meant for one another. 

Jungkook turned around and Jimin was standing right in front of us. 

Jungkook: What are you talking about? 

Jimin: You're not her soulmate Jungkook ..... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am .... I'm Sumi's soulmate.  

TO BE CONTINUED

There you go guys. A little chapter for you all. I hope you guys are enjoying this story. Again I'll be uploading another chapter today or tonight. So stay tune for the next chapter.