[Chapter 10]

Sumi (POV) 

I smirked at him while he stare at me with fear in his eyes. 

Yook Sungjae: Retreat!!!! 

As they were about to leave, I closed the gate, using my power. They all turned back to me as I walked closer to them. 

Sumi: You're not going anywhere until you're all dead! 

All of them were panicking and I was satisfied seeing them like that. 

I pulled out my father's katana and charged towards them, without having any mercy. I cut their heads, cut them as deep as I can to make them suffer for my family. At last I came upon to Yook Sungjae. I looked at him as I dropped the katana. I then decided to use my power instead. 

Yook Sungjae: You really going to kill me? Just like that?

Sumi: Yes. I've waited so long for this day. I will kill you without any mercy. I will kill you like you killed my parents. 

I choked him as I bring him up in the air and threw him across the house. 

Jungkook (POV)

I was inside the house with Pa-O and Jimin. As we were watching over Jimin, we then heard people screaming. 

Jungkook: What is that screaming?

Pa-O: Don't worry about it. It's just Sumi doing her job. 

Jungkook: So that means she's winning?

Pa-O: Yea. She is. 

I smiled at that and couldn't wait to see her. Suddenly someone was thrown right through the wall and landed right in front of us. When he stared at us still on the ground, Pa-O got in front of me and I was in front of Jimin. Before he could stand up and harm us, Sumi was in front of us and dragged him back down on the ground and got on top of him. I was about to stop her but Pa-O stopped me from doing so. 

Jungkook: Why are you stopping me? 

Pa-O: This is him. The person that killed her whole family. 

Jungkook: But Pa-O look at her. She's a mess. 

Pa-O: We're not suppose to interfere. You're job is to guide her that's all. If we get in the way, that means we're on his side. 

Yook Sungjae: Please. Please spare me. I'm begging you. 

He was begging Sumi for his life and yet she was just smirking at him. 

Sumi: This is how I wanted, Yook Sungjae. I want you to regret of how you killed my family and leave me surviving in the dark. Now that you know how it feels, you can go to hell. 

I saw her using her power and slammed him on the wall, half way in the air. I didn't know what to do, but all I know is that I have to stop her. I got out of Pa-O's hold and went to her. 

Jungkook: Sumi stop! 

She looked at me and I can tell she was a total different person.