[Chapter 14]

Jungkook (POV) 

2 Years Later 

It's been 2 years since the death of Sumi. Everything changed when I was sent back home.I continued going to school as usual and started my life as normal as possible, but somehow it wasn't working. I was walking towards my locker when I saw a girl standing next to my locker. 

"Why are standing by my locker, Somi?"

[A/N: Jeon Somi is a high schooler, who has a crush on Jungkook but she's not one of those crazy girls who does crazy things. You guys will like her character.] 

Somi: I just came by to ask you if you're coming to the school festival?

"I don't know. I have plans after school. I don't know if I could make it."

Somi: Come on, Jungkook. You've been locking yourself up from the world for two years. It's time to step up and look around the world again. I can accompany you. Come on, it'll be fun. 

After doing some thinking, I decided to go and have some fresh air and have some fun. After changing into comfortable clothes. Somi was waiting for me and the both of us entered the high school for the festival. As hours passed and for the first time I was having fun and actually laughing for the first time after two years. 

Principle: Okay, students! Are you guys having fun!? 

Students: YES!!! 

Principle: Now, we have a special quest that will be singing us a song and I am telling you that she was grab all of your attentions, especially the guys' attentions. 

Students: OOHH!!!! 

At that the principle left the stage and came out a woman. The light was off, so I couldn't see her clearly. 

Somi: Do you want to stay here and listen or do you want to go somewhere else?

"Um ... let's go somewhere else."

She nodded and we turned around about to leave, until I heard the familiar voice coming from the stage. 

[Play the song from above.]

I turned back around and the lights dimmed on her. As the lights were finally on and shows who she was, my eyes widen. It was Sumi. 

Somi: Jungkook? What's wrong?

I heard Somi asking me questions but all I could focus on was Sumi. She was on stage singing and having fun, while I'm down here trying to figure out if this was a dream or reality. Everybody was jamming and dancing to her song. As she was done singing, she got off stage and I ran towards the backstage. I was searching everywhere for her but I didn't see her anywhere. Maybe I missed her too much and I was just seeing things. I walked back out the backstage and saw Somi running up to me. 

Somi: What's wrong, Jungkook? You're acting weird. 

"It's nothing. Maybe I was seeing things."

At that, I send Somi to her car and she drove off back home. I was walking towards my car until I bumped into a person. 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't watch where I was going."