[Chapter 13]

[Don't listen to the music on top until I say so.] 

Jungkook (POV) 

Both of them were gone once again and that's when everything went down. 

Pa-O: Find them. Find them and bring Sungjae back here. 

Cop#1: Yes, sir. 

Then the cops were rushing to their car and drove off to find Sungjae and Sumi. 

"Why did Sumi take him?"

Jimin: Because she thinks Sungjae is the little boy that grew up with her. 

"How close were they? Why did Sumi care about him so much even though he's the one that killed her family?"

Pa-O: They weren't just friends, Jungkook. Both of them loved each other when they were little. But fate didn't want them together and separated them. 

"What will happen to Sumi after this?"

Jimin: We don't know yet. That's why we're so worried right now. 

I sighed heavily. Where could you have gone to, Sumi? 

Sumi (POV) 

"So I have to die to kill her?"

Dad: Yes, sweetie. That's your fate. 

"Where's your power?"

Dad: My power and my dad's powers are inside the brown box in the cabinet on your left. Take them and use them to kill her. She won't be able to attack you when you use it to protect yourself. At that he disappeared and I was left alone. I walked straight up to the left cabinet, finding the brown box. 

After minutes of searching, I finally found it. I opened the box and there was this shiny object inside it. I couldn't see it clearly but I decided to grab both of them and suddenly I feel something transferring something inside of me. When the power was done transferring into me, I smashed the object on the ground and broke into million of pieces. 

I then vanished into thin air and to where that woman was staying. When I got there, I couldn't believe it. All of them were here also. 

Jungkook (POV) 

We started searching along with the cops but they were no where to be found.

Jimin: Where could they have gone to?

Just then the three of us started walking but then we walked into the white shadow and we were suddenly into a different place. 

"How are we here? We were just on the road?"

Pa-O: No. This can't be. 

Jimin and I turned around where Pa-O was staring and Sumi was right in front of us. 

Sumi: What are you guys doing here?

???: I bought them here. 

All of us turned to our right and saw a woman standing in front of us.