[Chapter 16]

Somi (POV) 

As I was walking home from late night work, I saw Jungkook walking towards the beach. Now, I know that I shouldn't be invading his privacy but what if something bad happen to him. I need to make sure that he's fine. As I followed Jungkook, he was with another girl. As I look more closely to who she was, my eyes widen. She was Arden. 

I stepped back and hide behind a tree and heard all of their conversation. When Arden was calling for help, I was about to go help her but what shock me the most is that Jungkook kissed her. At that I didn't want to see it anymore, so I decided to walk away but suddenly Jungkook was running after her and I couldn't help it but walked after him. 

What I witnessed and what I heard was something harsh and broken. I never knew Jungkook suffered that much from her. Arden was walking the other way, I then decided to go up to him and comfort him. When he saw me, he was shocked but he decided to cry in my comfort. 

It's been 5 days ever since I witnessed that scene. Jungkook was talking to me more and somehow I felt happy that he's actually trying to smile for once after when that incident happened to him. It was Friday night and I was at home resting and watching a new k-drama called "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon". Before I could continue watching episode 2, my phone ringed. I picked up the caller and it was my other friend ... Jisoo. 

"What's up, Jisoo? Why call me late at night?"

Jisoo: I have a problem and I need your help. 

"What kind of help?"

Jisoo: You see ... the thing is ... Jungkook is drunk. 

I paused the drama and focused more on the chat. 

"What? Why is he drunk? Did you take him to the club?"

Jisoo: No. Why would I do that? Some of my friends that went over there saw Jungkook drunk and called me and now I'm with him. I need you here right now. 

I quickly hang up, got in the car and drove towards the club that Jisoo sent me. As I got there Jisoo was supporting him by holding him in her arms. 

"Don't you have a car to take him back home?"

Jisoo: No. I lend my car to Jin for the night. Can you take him home for me? 

I nodded and I helped Jisoo bring Jungkook in the car as I drove off towards his house. 

I got in front of his house and slowly walked him inside his house. I walked up to his room and laid him down on the bed. Before I left, I check his forehead and he was burning. He was having a fever. I went towards the bathroom and bring a bowl of water and a towel on the side. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and wiped his bare chest with cold water that was on the towel. 

"Why? Why can't you move on from her? You love her that much?"

I whispered to him as I continue wiping his face with the towel. 

"Am I not good enough for you? I'm not good enough to replace her, am I right?"

I whispered again as I wiped his half arm. As I was done wiping him, I put the towel back into the bowl and was about to walk away but he grabbed onto me and gave me a back hug on the bed. I froze in my spot, not knowing what to do.