[Chapter 4]

Sumi (POV)

Sumi: I don't know what to say. I guess I have the same feelings also. 

Right after when I confess to him. I can tell that I made the right choice. His eyes lit up so cheerfully that I can actually see his soul jumping in joy. He came up to me and hugged me, without me realizing it. I was so stunned by his sudden action that I forgot to hug him back. He broke the hug but his two arms were still around my waist. 

Sumi: Aren't you going to release me? 

Jungkook: I want to stay like this for awhile. 

I smiled at his response and I returned the hug to him. I don't know how long we were staying in that position until we heard someone cleared their throat. We released each other and looked towards that person. It was Mrs. Jeon. 

Mrs. Jeon: I'm sorry for ruining the moment. Is it okay if I talk to you for a bit, Sumi? In private? 

Sumi: Sure. Jungkook it's 3 in the morning, go to sleep. 

I walked out with Mrs. Jeon to the backyard of their house. We were just standing there, looking at the nice bluish purple sky with stars, not exchanging any words. 

Mrs. Jeon: I know that I shouldn't be saying this to you but I'm begging you. 

Sumi: Begging me for what? Please. Don't push around the bush, just say it. I won't punish you for it. 

Jungkook (POV) 

I know that I promised Sumi and my mom that I'll go straight to sleep, but I couldn't. When I remember my mom's facial expression, I couldn't just leave Sumi alone with her. I followed them and hide behind the door and listened to their conversation. I know that it's a bad attitude but I want to be beside Sumi when she has problems. 

Mrs. Jeon: I know that I shouldn't be saying this to you but I'm begging you.

My eyebrows crashed together in confusion, but I continue and listen to them. 

Sumi: Begging me for what? Please. Don't push around the bush, just say it. I won't punish you for it.  

Why would Sumi be punishing my mom? 

Mrs. Jeon: I'm begging you to stay away from my son. I don't want him to be involved in situations that I can't even imagine. 

Sumi: Why would you think I would bring Jungkook in danger? 

Mrs. Jeon: Because of who you are. You know who you are and when people are around you that you love, they go after them and kill them. I don't want my son to be one of those people. I only have one son. Please don't take him away from me. 

When my mom said that to Sumi I was surprised. 

Jungkook: But it's my decision. 

I walked out behind the door and walked towards them. They turned around and saw me. 

Jungkook: No matter what you say to me, I won't stay away from Sumi. 

Sumi: Your mom is right, Jungkook. You need to stay away from me. The people around me always gets killed or get hurt eventually.