[Chapter 15]

Sumi (POV) 

I was sitting on the couch, just then Jimin and Pa-O came into the living room. 

Pa-O: What are you going to do about Jungkook, my lady? 

"I don't know. I can't let him love me again. I need him to move on."

Jimin: You know that it won't be that easy, Sumi. You know it deep down that he still loves you. 

Pa-O: Not just only that, my lady. You already gave birth to his child. 

"I'll just have to keep pretending that I don't know him and that this child belongs to me and Jimin."

Jimin: Are you sure about that? 

"Yea. I don't want him to fall in love with a person that die once in lifetime." 

Pa-O: He loves you, my lady. You can't make him stop loving you, that's his decisions. After these two years of me looking after him with your permission, he still loves you. No matter how much he tries to forget you, he can't.  

Tears startes streaming down my cheeks. 

"No matter how much I want to be in his embrace. No matter how much I want to tell him that I love him, I can't. Myself that died once, that came back from the dead is different, Pa-O. My life changed after I came back from the dead. I'm not a Goblin anymore and I have a career. I have my own life and so does he. He'll forget about me eventually." 

It's already two weeks since I first saw Jungkook after two years that has passed. It was around 9 PM and I decided to get some fresh air. I was just walking on the sand along with the beach waves. As I continue on walking, I then felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist. 

"Yah! Who are you! Let go of me!!"

???: Are you sure that you don't know me? Think harder. 

When I heard the voice I then became stiffed and frozen at my spot. It was no one either then Jungkook. He then turned me around to face him. 

Jungkook: Now do you remember me? 

I then made a frown face and looked at him. 

"I don't know you. I don't remember you. Now let go of me, stranger.!!!"

He held me tighter than before. 

"If you don't release me, I'll scream for help. For invading privacy and abusing."

There was a moment of silence. 

"Help!!! Someone help me!!! This person is harming me!!! Help!! Hel-!!!"

Before I could continue, he kissed me out of no where. 

I used my hand trying to push him away from me, but he was too strong. He deepened the kiss as I on the other hand was still struggling. I then kicked him in his manhood and stated running away from him. I kept on running until I felt someone grabbed my arm, as the both of us fell down on the sand with him on top of me. I was struggling for him to get off of me but he wouldn't budge. 

Jungkook: Sumi .... Sumi .... 

He held onto both of my hands on the sand beside me. I averted my eyes, not looking at him. 

Jungkook: I know it's you Sumi. I know my Sumi. My lover and it's you. You're not Arden, your name is Sumi. 

He then came closer to me as his nose touched my right cheek. 

Jungkook: I love you Sumi. No matter how much you try to not remember me, you're still my Sumi. 

I then can't take it anymore and decided to make him hate me instead. 

"You're Sumi is gone, Jungkook. She's not coming back."

He then lift up his head and I looked at him. 

"The person that you're looking at right now, is Arden, not Sumi. Sumi died two years ago."

Jungkook: Sumi or Arden, you two are still the same person to me. You two are one person, just different names. You don't know how much I've suffered from your death. 

"Because that's what I wanted."

Jungkook: What? 

"I wanted you to suffer like how I did. We weren't soulmates Jungkook and you know that. My plan for making you fall in love with me worked perfectly. My words of me just saying 'I Love You' is way to easily to make you fall in love with me. And when I knew that you love me, makes my plan ever easier. You were innocent, naive enough to believe that I truly love you." 

He then got quiet and didn't say anything. 

Jungkook: How can you be so cruel? How can a person be this cruel? My love for you wasn't a toy to play with. How can you do this to me? I loved you with all my heart and yet you just played with it? 

I pushed him off of me and stood up from the sand. 

"That was your fault for falling for me. Now that you know the truth, stay away from me."

I then left him there as tears were streaming down my cheeks. I'm sorry Jungkook. I have to do it. I'm sorry.

Jungkook (POV)

She just left like that on the sand. She was walking further away from me as I just sat on the sand, crying. Just then Somi came out of nowhere and sat next to me. 

"Why am I so stupid? Why did I even love her in the first place? Why am I so stupid?!!"

I was hitting the sand with my fist until Somi stopped me and hugged me. 

Somi: It's okay Jungkook. Maybe she wants you to move on. Maybe she wants something better for you. 

"Didn't you hear what she said to me earlier? How can she said those words to me?"

I started sobbing as I hugged Somi back. How can you hurt me like this without looking back? Was our love even important to you? Am I not important to you anymore. How can you act like this towards me after two years of me suffering from depressions?

TO BE CONTINUED