[Chapter 12]

Jungkook (POV) 

Jimin: I am ... I'm Sumi's soulmate. 

When he said those words, I stood frozen not knowing what to say. Instead, I turned back around to Sumi and looked at her. 

"Tell me this isn't true. Tell me that he's not your soulmate." 

She kept quiet and didn't respond back. 

"Sumi. Why aren't you answering me? Please tell me the truth."

Sumi: It's the truth, Jungkook. Jimin is my soulmate. This is what I've been trying to tell you but you just won't listen to me. Pa-O and you were jumping into conclusion about you being my soulmate, when you're not. 

"I know that you're lying to me right now. I don't know why you're lying to me but I can't handle this pain, Sumi. You know that my feelings towards you is real. You know that it's hard for me to control my feelings."

Sumi: I didn't ask you to love me. That was all on you. 

"What about that night? That night that we shared something special. Don't tell me that you just forgot all about that?"

Sumi: I'm sorry. 

"No. Don't apologize. You apologizes will only make me feel worse. Please don't apologize to me. Don't make me feel more worse than this."

Sumi (POV) 

Just before I can speak again, Pa-O ran up to us. 

"What is it Pa-O? Is there something wrong?"

Pa-O: The cops found some new informations about Sungjae. They want all of us to be there. Right now. 

Jimin: Is it something bad? 

Pa-O: I can't tell you guys right now but it's something that all of you should know. 

All three of us looked at one another and walked off to the car. As we were in the car, I didn't speak to Jungkook at all and he didn't even give me one glare. Since I guess he was hurt, he sat with Pa-O in the front and Jimin sat next to me in the back. 

We walked towards where the cops were. 

"So what is it that you guys found?"

Cop #1: Okay so we found out who Sungjae really is. He was from an ordinary family. It says here that this woman took him away from his real family which has the last name Jeon. 

I looked up from the cop and to Jungkook then back towards the cop. 

"So is his real name Jeon Sungjae?"

Cop#1: Yes. That is his birth and real name. 

I was taken back from the surprise and my eyes started getting teary. 

Jimin: Sumi what's wrong? You know Sungjae?

"No. I don't know Yook Sungjae, but I do remember Jeon Sungjae."