[Chapter 9]

Sumi (POV) 

I opened my eyes and Jungkook wasn't there anymore. So I stood up from the bed and walked out. As I was walking out, I saw Jungkook and Pa-O talking. I stood behind the pole and listened to them. Pa-O was explaining my story to him. I feel like I wanted to stop Pa-O from telling him but apart of me wanted Jungkook to know. 

Jungkook: So how are you so sure that I'm Sumi's groom?

When he asked that, I looked up at them in shocked. No. Jungkook can't be my groom. It's impossible. 

Pa-O: I don't know. Maybe by how much you show you love her? It's just my instinct that I know. 

I've had enough of this. Without hesitating, I walked out from behind the pole. 

Sumi: He's not my groom and he never will be. 

They turned around to me and looked at me in surprised. 

Pa-O: Sumi, you know that Jungkook is your groom. You need to accept it. 

I walked down towards them. 

Sumi: Pa-O, you don't what you're talking about. Jungkook is not my groom. How can he be my groom? 

Jungkook: Sumi, look at me. 

I averted my eyes, trying not to look into his eyes. 

Jungkook: Sumi. Please. 

He lifted my chin up to look at him. 

Jungkook: What do you see when you look at me? Tell me. 

He caressed my cheek to calm me down. 

Sumi: When I look at you, all I see is a broken boy that doesn't know what to do. He's confused at his own decisions and someone who just got himself involved into my mess. 

His eyes softens and I let a tear streamed down my cheeks. I backed away from him to leave space between us. 

Sumi: You need to get out of here, Jungkook. The more you stay with me, the more danger you're putting yourself into. 

Jungkook: I'm not leaving you Sumi. 

Sumi: Why are you so stubborn, huh?! What's so hard about leaving me?! 

Jungkook: Because I love you! 

There was silence between us when he said that. 

Jungkook: I love you Sumi. My feelings for you is real and I'm sure of it. 

Sumi: Pa-O, tell him that he's crazy. 

I looked towards Pa-O, but his expression was not the one that I was looking for. 

Pa-O: Sumi. I believe him. I can feel that his love for you is real. 

Sumi: Not you too. 

Pa-O: You need him to guide you through life. He's the only person that can actually help you. He's the anchor to your life.