[Chapter 19]

Sumi (POV) 

I was sitting on the couch, thinking about Jungkook, nothing else. Just then, Pa-O walked in and sat down next to me. 

Pa-O: Are you ready for tonight, my lady? 

I looked at him and didn't respond. 

Pa-O: Because I'm not. I've watched you die once and at that moment, that was the most worst day for me. 

Tears then started streaming down on my cheeks. 

Pa-O: I've watched you grow up ever since your mother gave birth to you. You're like a daughter to me. Watching you die again will destroy me over again. 

"I'm sorry. I wish I could change fate but I couldn't."

More tears started streaming down. 

"I'll never forget you, Pa-O. You're like a father to me."

He then held onto my hand, as I did the same. 

"Please take care of Areum and Jungkook for me when I'm gone."

Pa-O: Can't you just ask God for one more chance to live? 

"I don't think I can do that, Pa-O. I only made one deal with him and that deal is somehow ending." 

He then hugged me in his embrace as I hugged him back. 

Pa-O: You only have 3 more hours left to live, my lady. Use the time wisely.

I broke the hug and looked up at him. I nodded and smiled at him. I got up from the couch and ran out of the house. As I got to the front of the house, I couldn't believe my eyes. 

"Jungkook? You're here?"

He came running towards me and hugged me tightly in his embrace. 

Jungkook: Why? Why didn't you tell me that you're dying? Why didn't you come to me when you came back from the dead?   

"I'm sorry. I could've come to you but I don't have the courage to do it."

He broke the hug and looked at me. 

Jungkook: Why didn't you have the courage to do it?

"Because I knew that I would leave you again. I knew that when that time comes again, you'll break down and I didn't want that for you. I'm sorry."

Silence was taking over until he broke the silence. 

Jungkook: How much time do you have left to live?

"3 more hours left. At midnight, the tower bell will ring that will tell you it's time for me to go."

Jungkook: Then let's not waste time. 

He then pulled me towards somewhere that I don't even know of. 

It took us forever to get there but we were somewhere beautiful that I couldn't explained at all. 

"What is this place?"