[Chapter 18]

Jungkook (POV) 

I looked up and saw a little girl standing in front of me. 

???: I'm right here, daddy. I'm here. 

She then hugged me out of no where. I then realized that she was the same girl that was behind Sumi when we met in the park a few hours ago. I then quickly hugged her back and into my lap. I looked up to see Jimin smiling at me. 

Jimin: Jungkook ... meet your daughter, Areum. 

"Isn't she your daughter?"

Jimin: That's what Sumi wants you to think, but no. Sumi and I never did it. She only had you and will always have you in her heart. 

"So that means that."

Jimin: Areum is 100% your daughter. 

I smiled at that and hugged her even tighter than before. I stood up and bring her in my arms as well. 

Jimin: Go to Sumi, Jungkook. Explained to her one more time. I know that she will open her heart to you again. 

"I've tried so many times, hyung. But it's not working."

Jimin: She doesn't want you to try Jungkook. She wants you do it from your heart, not from your brain. You have to mean it by using your heart. That will show her how you really feel. That will show her that you really want her back. You don't need to use actions, or do anything. You just have to express it through your emotions. 

I nodded at him and looked towards Areum. 

Jimin: Now come on, let me take you so Sumi before everything is too late. 

"What do you mean everything is too late?"

Jimin: She died once Jungkook remember that. She came back from the dead, to be full human.  

"What does that mean?"

Jimin: She's been living as a human being for 2 years after coming back from the dead, it has to have some consequences, Jungkook. Everything comes with a price, remember that. 

"Hyung, can you please speak in my own language that I know and can understand."

Jimin: She's dying Jungkook. That's why she's pushing you away from her. God brought her back to life just to see you again for the last time. But there is a deal with it. 

"And what is that deal that they made?"

Jimin: Sumi only gets to live as a human being for only 2 years and then she'll die again. That's her deal with God. 

"Then what am I waiting for? This is my last chance with her before she leave me again. I need to see her like right now."

Jimin: Come on, I'll take you to her.

I nodded and walked behind Jimin to go see Sumi before everything is too late for me ... for us. Wait for me, Sumi. Just wait a little longer. I'm coming for you. Wait for me.

TO BE CONTINUED

I'm sorry to say this but this book is coming to an end. I think there is only two more chapter left and this book will be done. I hope you guys participate more into the next two last chapters of this book.