[Chapter 6]

Warning: Mature Content 

Sumi (POV)

As he was kissing me, I didn't know what to do but to respond back. I thought he was just kissing but then he brought me closer to him, holding me tightly in his grip, pressing my lips harder, deepening the kiss. 

This is wrong. 

I broke the kiss and looked at him. 

Sumi: Jungkook. Stop. You don't know what you're doing. 

I tried releasing myself from his grip but he didn't budge at all. 

Sumi: Jungkook, let me go. 

Jungkook: I know what I'm doing, Sumi. I'm fully confident of what I'm doing. 

Sumi: I don't want you to regret later of your own decisions. If we do this, in the end not only you that will end up hurt, but I will too.

Jungkook: At least we'll end up hurt with one another. That'll show how much we love each other. Pain is the example of love, Sumi. Not all love is perfect. 

Sumi: But you don't know who you're dealing with right now. If you know the real me, you'll be running away from me right now. 

Jungkook: Like I said before. I love you for who you are, in the inside, not who you are by your name or family's name. 

Sumi: Aren't you even curious about me? 

Jungkook: Honestly, I am curious about you. I really want to know who you are, but the more I spend time with you the more I know about you is that you're an innocent girl that runs away from home, trying to survive. A girl who tries to find her own happiness. A girl trying to find peace in her life. 

My eyes started getting watery and I looked down. Just then he lifted my chin to look at him. 

Jungkook: Don't reject me, please? It hurts. Don't reject me just because you're scared of me pushing you away. I would never do that to you. To the girl that lost everything. I love you Sumi and that's the truth. 

His hand caressed my cheek and started leaning in once again. His soft lips connected on my lips, moving in sync, passionately. He brought me closer to him and I let him in. As he kissed me, he licked my bottom lip, giving me a signal. I open my mouth slightly as he enter his tongue and started tasting every inch of it. 

He then lifted me up, both of my legs wrapped around his waist, walked towards the bed and laid me down gently as he hovered over me, without leaving my lips. He kisses started going down my cheeks, temple, to my neck. His kisses on my neck, now turned into sucking. He then found my soft spot and started marking it. My chest heaved when he sucked and bit my soft spot. 

Sumi: Jun-Jungkook-ah. 

I said while moaning softly. 

Jungkook: Shh ... Tonight is our night. 

He whispered into my ears, then he continued marking my soft spot. He then looked at me innocently, as he eyed me with his dark eyes. I swallowed harsh when he started looking at me that way. 

Jungkook: I love you Sumi. Very much. 

He kissed me on the lips again and I let myself get lost in his kiss. Pursing my lips, when his hands went down to my sides, he hand peeked underneath my dress, gripping onto my upper thigh. Letting my eyes flutter closed as his lips gently connected onto mine, my bottom lips shoot against his when his hand slowly slipped away my underwear from underneath my dress. 

My hands caressing his hair, slowly went downwards his back, pulling his over size white shirt off of him. His upper half was naked and he continued kissing me. His hand slowly crawled up my dress and found the zipper. He unzipped my dress and slowly slide it down off of me, with just me with only my bra on. 

He took of his pants and his boxer and hovered me once again. He then unclipped my bra and threw it across the room. I whimpered against his lips as I slowly went on top of him. Letting our forms wrapped underneath the bed covers, as I slightly let my hand grip onto his shoulder. 

My body shuddering above him as he helped my hips, I move further down on top of him. My breath suddenly got caught in my throat. He sighed in contentment as he pecked my lips and slowly turned me over and now he was hovering over me. Noses touching one another, brushes with one another, foreheads on top one another. 

He glanced down my bare chest, he moved to slightly kiss me. He slowly let his kiss touch every inch of my skin. As I moan against his kiss, I couldn't breathe. He moaned himself, as he gently allowed himself to pick up his pace, his heart pounding in his chest. He slowly and gently kept on moving against my womanhood and didn't stop until he felt like he was coming, as the same time as me. 

Sumi: Jungkook. I'm coming. 

Jungkook: Me too. Just a bit further. 

Sumi: Jungkook. Stop. You know what will happen if you go further than this. 

Jungkook: I don't mind at all. You? 

I looked at him shocked. He then started pacing again until I felt something warm released inside of me. He groaned as his head moved to rest by the side of my head. 

Jungkook: I love you so much. 

He softly let it out, near my ear. He started sucking my neck, as it was hard for me to speak, as my heart fell to my stomach. I whimpered, my hands harshly squeezing his as my head arched back. 

Sumi: Jungkook. 

I whimpered out. At that he smiled at my neck, his breath hitching as he squeezed my hand in reassurance. 

Jungkook: I love you. I love you. No matter how much you doubt about my love. I'll always say the same answer. I love you and I'll never let you go now that you're mine. 

He says those words to me as he hugged me tightly to him. I clung onto him, finding tears spring in my eyes. I hugged him back, trying my hardest not to moan to loudly as my head hid into his neck. 

TO BE CONTINUED

If this smut scene is horrible then I'm sorry. I'm guessing you guys wanted me to write another smut scene so this chapter is special for you readers. Again, if this scene is cringy, I'm sorry. I'm still not good at it.