[Chapter 20]

Jungkook (POV) 

I was still crying while holding onto her body. Just then Jimin, Areum, and Pa-O were walking towards me. The three of them were standing in front of me, as Areum was also hugging Sumi. Jimin came towards me and comforted me. 

Jimin: She's in a good place now. 

I smiled at Jimin and carried her bridal style to the car. 

It was already 3 weeks from Sumi's death and I was sad but also happy at the same time. I was with my daughter that looks a lot like Sumi. With Areum here with me, it's like Sumi is also here with me. Jimin and Pa-O also moved in to live with me and Areum. 

All of us were smiling and laughing more. Even though Sumi is gone, I knew that she is always watching over us, to make sure that we're okay. Every day, every night I think of her, I dream of her and I won't ever get tired of it. 

18 Years Later 

I was laying on the bed while Jimin and Areum were sitting next to me by the bed. 

Areum: Dad? Are you feeling better? 

"Yea. I am sweetie."

Areum: Don't lie to me dad. I know. I know the truth already. You're dying. 

"Even if I'm not here, Jimin will take care of you, like he always does."

Areum: What am I suppose to do after you leave? How am I suppose to live from now on? I already lost mom, I can't lose you too.

"I trust Jimin, Areum. He will take care of you. I gave you to Jimin because he is a good person. When I'm gone, he'll take care of you and you'll take care of him. Okay?"

She nodded and I turned towards Jimin. 

"Take care of my daughter for me? Make sure she doesn't hurt herself or cry that much."

Jimin: I promise. I'll do my best to take care of her. You can close your eyes in peace, Jungkook-ah. No need to worry. 

I nodded and took a good look at Areum and Jimin for the very last time before I closed my eyes and everything went black. 

I opened my eyes and I was somewhere else. Somewhere that feels like heaven. 

???: Jungkook-ah. Jungkookie. 

I heard someone calling my name and as I turned around I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Sumi that was calling my name. I ran up to her and hugged her. 

Sumi: Wow. You got stronger than before. 

"You're still here. You kept your promise."

Sumi: Of course I did. Why wouldn't I? 

She broke the hug and looked at me. 

Sumi: Are you tried? 

"Yea. I am."

I let out a big sigh and she caressed my cheek. 

Sumi: You don't need to be tired no more okay. We're about to start a new life together now. 

She held onto my hand and we started walking towards the light. 

Sumi: Are you ready to start a new life? 

"Yea. I'm ready."

Before we could step into the light, I stopped her. She turned around in confusion. 

"Before we go into our new life. I want to say something first."

Sumi: What is it?

"When we meet again in our next life, I want us to meet each other by coincidence. I want us to meet each other in a romantic way."

Sumi: What kind of romantic way?

"I want us to meet as we walk by each other. I want us to meet each other as the tower bell rings, as we look into each other's eyes for the first time. That will tell me that I finally found you."

Sumi: If that's what you want, I hope God will grant that to us.

I nodded and the both of us started walking towards the light. As we walked into the light, everything flashes before our eyes and everything went white. 

The End

⎻ 

I hope that you guys like the ending. Again, I hope this ending is not too bad. Thank you for reading this story. I didn't expect so many people reading this fanfic story. Again, thank you.