[Chapter 17]

Sumi (POV) 

I was sitting on the couch as my daughter came up to me and sat next to me. 

Areum: What are you thinking about, mom? 

"Just random things, sweetie."

Silent were taking over until she broke the silent and her question got me shocked. 

Areum: Where did dad go? When am I going to see him?

"Daddy is somewhere far far away, sweetie. He's happy right now. Daddy doesn't need us."

Areum got quiet and didn't speak after that. 

"You want to go to the store with me?"

Areum: Yes. 

The both of us got out of the house and went to the store. 

Jungkook (POV) 

I got out of the house and drove to wherever I think Sumi might be. But unfortunate, I didn't find her. I then drove towards the park and sat on the bench for fresh air. As I was admiring the nature, I saw someone familiar walking the other way. As I looked closer to who she was, it was Sumi. I got off the bench and ran towards her and hugged her. 

Sumi (POV) 

As Areum and I were walking around the park after shopping, someone suddenly hugged me out of nowhere. I harshly pushed him away from me and that person was Jungkook. I then bring Areum behind me. 

"What are you doing here?"

Jungkook: I came to get something that belongs to me. 

We were just looking at each other until I saw Jungkook looking down beside me. 

Jungkook: Whose that little girl?

"That's none of your business to know, Jungkook."

Just before we were about to leave, Areum spoke up. 

Areum: Who is he, mommy? 

Jungkook: Mommy? Is she your daughter? 

"Yes. She's my daughter. Why? You got a problem with that?"

Jungkook: Is she our daughter? 

I can tell that he was getting teary, but I can't let him know that Areum is our child. 

"She's not our daughter, Jungkook."

Jungkook: Then who is the father? If I'm not her father, then who else is her father?

"Jimin. Jimin is her father, not you."

Jungkook: You're lying. There is no way you and Jimin did it together. There is no way that you moved on that quickly. 

"Well the evidence is right in front of you. There is no need for me to explain to you."

I brought Areum and carried her and starting to walk away from him and back into the car, without looking back. 

Jungkook (POV) 

I was back inside my house and Somi was already gone. I then started feeling rage inside of me and started throwing tantrums around the house. After as I threw tantrums, the whole house was a mess. I walked over towards the wall, leaned on it as I dropped down onto the floor. After a few hours of just me breaking down, someone suddenly walked inside my house and over to me. Before I could even stand up, there was a girl in front of me, as I was still on the ground. 

???: I'm here, daddy. I'm right here. 

TO BE CONTINUED