Epilogue

Thank you @violetS34 for the lovely trailer you made for my story (just so you know, I suck, and I couldn't remember the cast I'd chosen, so I picked a new cast haha)

Epilogue

I woke up with Bryan's arm wrapped around my waist. His even breathing tickled my back as I smiled. I'd been staying with him for the last week and today, since it was our day off, would be the day I officially move out of Juno's house.

It still all felt so new, so different... so awkward, and yet, so good.

We'd been over the stage where it physically hurt to be together to the stage when things started to heat up pretty easily, so easily, that sometimes we didn't manage to get to the room. I wasn't complaining. It was awesome.

I was still super shy, though. We'd been together for a few times already, but I still felt self-conscious around him. I always covered myself, something that he teased me to no end, because obviously, he'd seen me from every possible angle.

Added to that, I still didn't feel like the house was my home. I didn't even know where he kept most of the things. Like the toothpaste. I usually tried to wake up earlier than him to brush my teeth, but we ran out of toothpaste last night and I forgot to remind him to get one.

Cringing inwardly, I tried to pull away without waking him up. As gently as I could, I lifted his right arm and moved inch by inch towards the edge of the bed. I was sweating by the time I made it and I grabbed a t-shirt from the floor to cover myself. I was putting it on when I heard his husky tone. "I like that on you."

I clasped a hand on my mouth before turning to look at him. "I'll be right back." My voice came out muffled.

Bryan's lips quirked and a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes. He pulled away the covers and my eyes widened. He was so freaking perfect. "I can't believe you're still shy around me, Jess."

He sauntered to me and wrapped both arms around my waist, pulling me to him. My eyes widened. I was still clasping a hand over my mouth. "I have morning breath."

"So, do I. And you haven't seemed to mind every morning for the last month."

The t-shirt was rolling up, and I was unsure of what to do. To keep covering my mouth or pull down the t-shirt. Bryan didn't give much choice because before I could think more about it, he pulled the t-shirt up, managing to keep my hands off my mouth or my clothes.

I crossed my legs and placed an arm over my chest, completely wide-eyed. He ignored that as his eyes raked all over my body. "You're incredibly beautiful. I'm lucky to wake up next to you every day." Slowly, he brushed a hand from my shoulder to my hips. I had to close my eyes because my whole body was already humming from his touch.

His gaze was scorching, and it made me feel like I didn't have a chance to get to bathroom anymore. He pulled me to bed where he kissed me, not caring if I had morning breath or not and I completely melted under his touch.

After making love, Bryan hovered over me, staring at me with so much tenderness that my heart warmed. "I love you Jess. And I love you more like this, sweaty, with bed hair and no makeup. I mean, your breath is barely manageable but I can deal with it." I rolled my eyes as my cheeks warmed up. He smiled, that breathtaking smile that made my insides feel like jelly. "You don't need to wake up to brush your teeth. You don't need to try to keep appearances or whatever you feel like you must do. I love you, with bad breath or not." He stood up to clean himself and turned to me. "Ready for a shower?" He wriggled his eyebrows, and I had to laugh at him.