One Month Later

"Keith! No! Don't you dare! I am trying to focus!" Carly held her arms up trying to defend herself. Somewhere between doing homework and joking around, Keith decided he was the tickle monster.

"Oh, come on! You're no fun." Keith complained, pouting.

"Yes I am. When I'm not focused on homework. We only have two days until winter break starts. I don't want to lose focus now." She explained. He shrugged and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah. Get back to work. She grabbed one of her little stuffed animals off the head of her bed and threw it at his head. "Hey! I'll get you for that." He warned, failing to glare at her as he started to smile. She just giggled. A few minutes later, she had a slight headache but she was finally done with all of her homework. "Yay. You're finally through. So, I have a question." Keith said. Carly laughed and sat up in Indian style, their knees now touching as he copied her pose. He played with her hands in between them. "Do you think I should visit my dad?" He asked, so low she almost didn't hear.

"Yes." She said without hesistation. He looked at her and he smiled but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Wow. A definite answer. I was hoping there would be a debate and eventually you would say no, agreeing with me." He replied, honestly. Tingles shot up his arm as she squeezed his hands.

"Keith, he's your father. Sure, what he did wasn't exactly fatherly and right, but are you really going to just ditch him like this? He needs you most now, and vice versa. Don't block him out. Tell him how you feel and then try to forgive him. I think he would rather see his hurt son visit him then think his son is happy without him. I'll go with you, if you'd like." She offered, smiling. Keith looked at her and smiled, this time it reached his eyes. He nodded.

"I would love you for you to. Okay, another question. New subject."

"Okay..." She said, curious.

"Can I try something without you freaking out? I just... I just want to see if something happens or... I dont know how to say it..." He rambled.

"Keith, yes. Just do it." She giggled at his rambling. 'He's cute when he does that.' She thought. 'He's cute at everything he does. He's hot all around.' Her thoughts wouldn't stop now days. She was really beginning to hope he had some sort of feelings toward her. Because she finally admitted to herself that she liked him more than a best friend. Before she knew what was happening, being distracted by her thoughts and all, his lips were on hers and one of his hands were carressing the back of her head. She instantly kissed back, sparks flying in her mind, butterflies exploding in her stomach and tingles tickling her inside all over. She put her palm on his cheek and pulled him in a little more. He used his other arm to pull over her closer to him and she straddled him, loving his warmth. He slid his hand from the back of her head, down across her shoulder, down her arm and stopped at her waist, pulling her as close as possible. He loved the way her soft lips fit perfectly on his. The way her hair brushed his face as they kissed and the tingling feeling he had all over. His heart was racing and he didn'tthink he could keep going without going too far. He slowly and softly pulled away. They rested their foreheads together, trying to catch their breathe. They pulled apart to look at each other. Both of their faces were flushed pink and their eyes were wider. "Well... you tried... the results?" Carly asked, nervous of his answer but she was still giddy inside from kissing him. He smiled at her, brushing her hair out of her face and kissed her again, letting their lips linger together for a second before reluctantly pulling away.

"The results were positive. You're a horrible kisser. I have to train you. It is free of charge, classes are every day and whenever possible." He teased, smirking. She giggled at him.

"Is that a way of telling me that I'm actually a really great kisser like yourself and that you want to kiss me more?" She asked, teasing back. He chuckled. He kissed her again.

"Yep. That's what I meant to say." He said, smiling at her. She rolled her eyes.

"So, Carly... do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. She looked surprised then grinned very widely.

"Yes. A thousand times yes." She said, happily.

"Oh my gosh, I thought for a moment you would say no."

"Why? You're my best friend and my boyfriend. You make me happy. Why on earth would I say no?" She reasoned, kissing him.

"I dont know. But, you make me happy too baby." He said. She gasped and giggled. "You like that?" He teased, tickling her sides. She squealed. He kept tickling her until she was bright red and screaming and laughing.

"Yes. I love that." She answered, eventually. He laughed and kissed her gently then with more need.

"And I love that." He said, smirking.

"Me too. Just... promise me one thing?" She asked.

"Anything for you, baby."

"Don't get tired of me. I always want to be your best friend if nothing else."

"Best friends. Forever. That's why you have this." He touched his bracelet on her arm. She smiled, looking at him."I promise. I could never get tired of you, Carly. Never." He said.