Boyfriend-Girlfriend Stuff

It had been four weeks since Keith asked Carly out and they had only fought once. They were considered the happiest couple ever lived. They held hands every chance they could and stayed on the phone texting or actually talking when they couldnt hang out. Somehow, they never ran into awkwardness or ran out of something to talk about. Carly still couldnt believe Keith wanted her as his girlfiend, but she loved that he did. She knew she couldnt ask for a better guy and that she could trust Keith.

One Saturday, Keith called her around two and asked her a question she thought he would never ask. "Carly, will you come with me to visit my dad? Please? I need you there to calm me."

She smiled to herself and responded with a simple, "of course." He said he would pick her up in an hour and so she started getting ready. She had already showered that morning so she stuck her hair in a side ponytail with a cute black hair band. She put light gray eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara on. She slid into her favorite blue jeans and put on a nice black shirt that had sequins running along the sides. She slid on her black flats and applied a light coat of lip gloss. A few minutes later, her doorbell rang and she ran downstairs with her purse. She opened the door and was greeted with a smiling Keith. "Hey baby. You look great." He said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Thank you. You do too." She said, smiling. He was wearing a quarter sleeve, button down white shirt but he hadnt buttoned it. He wore a hunter green shirt under it that hugged him just right to show off his abs, and faded blue jeans with his white Nike shoes. His hair looked at naturally messy and stylish as ever and his eyes seemed to shine. "Are you ready to go?" She asked. He just nodded and grabbed her hand. She locked and shut the door behind her after making sure she had her keys and phone. When they reached his car, he stopped her before opening the door. "What's wrong?" She asked, but he shook his head, smiling.

"Nothing. I just want you to know that I count myself as lucky to have you. You're amazing, Carly." He paused and had an expression of uncertainty.

"Whatever you're not saying, you can say it. You know you can tell me anything. And thank you by the way." She smiled. She slid her fingertips along his jawline, sending chills down his spine. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. When he opened his eyes again, he seemed a little more confident. He cupped her face in his hands and placed his forehead against hers. She loved when he did that and moved closer to him so their bodies pressed together slightly. He pulled his face from hers after a few seconds and looked in her eyes. She smiled at him, urging him to tell her whatever was on his mind.

"Just so you know, I have NEVER said these words to someone before besides in a family or friendly manner." He said. She sent him a confused look, but the smile she gave him let him know she was waiting and excited for what he was about to say. "Carly, I love you." He said. He didn't take his eyes from hers and she didn't avert her gaze either. She gasped, almost too quietly to hear but he did. "Was that too fast? I'm sor-"

"Don't apologize." She interrupted. "I love you too, Keith." She said, smiling. He smiled back at her and she felt him relax again. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her fully against him, pressing his lips to hers. She smiled against his lips and got lost in him kissing her. He slowly pulled away, but she kissed him one last time, just a small peck. He smirked at that.

"So... you can't get enough of me, huh?" He teased. She slapped his arm, trying to act turned off. But she loved this teasing side of him just as much as his sweet side. "I can't get enough of you either. I never will." He said. She almost gasped at the pure honesty in his voice.

"I won't ever get enough either." She said, shyly. She always blushed when she was around him, but that's one of the many things he loved about Carly. She always brought out the best in him, and knew how to say things in a way that he couldn't get mad at her. She had a power over him that he guessed she didn't even know of. He would follow this girl through fire, because she was the only one that could be his best side.

"Im glad you moved here. Im so happy, Carls. You have no idea..." He said, trying to find the words for his feelings. But doing so was nearly impossible. He has never felt this strongly for someone and so he didn't know how to explain it.

"I know what you mean. Im happy too. Im glad I met you." She said, sweetly.