Snowy Night

"Don"t!!!! Keith, I WILL hurt you. Stop!" Carly yelled, but she was laughing. Keith was trying to put a ice cube down her shirt and he was holding her against him and the far wall in the kitchen. She was using both of her hands to try and stop him. He tickled her side with one hand, making her laugh and jump away. While she was shortly distracted, he slipped it down the back of her shirt and she squealed. She was still giggling but she tried to give him a murderous look. Keith just smirked down at her, kissing her softly but teasingly before backing away and running upstairs. After quickly getting the ice cube out of her shirt, she ran upstairs after him. She didn't know what room he was in and she suddenly felt nerves creep in. She knew no one else besides her and Keith were in the house, but it was still creepy to not know where the other person was. "Keith?" She walked in his room slowly and silently. She looked behind the door, in the closet, and in the bathroom. She even checked under the bed. As she stood up from looking, she got tackled and screamed. She heard Keith's chuckle and joined him, laughing at herself. He flipped her over on her back and gently laid above her. He slid them onto the bed more so they were laying across it horizontally.

"Got you." He smirked, "twice." He finished. She stuck her tongue out at him and he smirked more. He loved teasing her and he loved when he won because she would always play nice and forgive him after two minutes. "Forgiven?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Nope. Not this time. That ice cube was freezing!" Well, his thought was wrong, her answer changed.

"Awe! Wait... baby, I'm sorry." He gave her his best puppy dog eyes and pouty lip. She kissed his bottom lip that was sticking out. He smiled.

"You're not forgiven, I just wanted to kiss you."

"What's the punishment then?"

"No kissing."

"You can't resist this." He teased. She gave him a look that said 'wanna bet?' and he scoffed. "Okay. For how long?"

"The rest of the day." She answered. "The only reason you may kiss me is... if it snows. Which never happens as you said so yourself, my dear."

"Dang it!!!" Keith stood up  and walked to the middle of his floor. He knelt on both knees, folded his hands together, and looked up at the ceiling. Carly just stared at him, giving him a weird look. "Dear God, please let it snow tonight. I will never disobey my mom again until I move out. Please. I need to kiss my girlfriend. Amen." He got up and by this time, Carly was laughing so hard her face was red and she had to gasp to breathe. He started chuckling too and resumed his previous position above her. "I just prayed for you."

"Not forgiven yet." She answered simply. He smirked.

"Okay... What can I not kiss on you?"

"Duh... my lips." She said like it was obvious.

"That's it?'

"Yes..." She said hesistantly. He let her think for a minute. Her face suddenly showed that she realized what he was trying to say. "Keith... that's not fair." She giggled.

"Life isn't fair, my love." Keith answered. He leaned down and kissed her on one cheek, the other cheek, her forehead, and her nose. He looked at her face and she had her eyes closed and a smile on her lips. He smirked to himself and admired her as she opened her eyes and smiled at him mischeviously.

"So not cool." She whispered. He chuckled softly and rubbed his nose against hers. She giggled.

"You know you love it when I do that." His voice was husky, his eyes held desire. Carly giggled, turning her face away to hide the blush. She looked out the window and gasped. "What? Carls, what?"

"Look." She pointed to the window and a smile took over her face. She pushed him off of her as he looked to the window. "It was snowing. Carly ran downstairs, slipping on her boots and coat, and ran outside. She stood on the porch, watching the snow fall and stick to the ground like a beautiful white blanket. She felt Keith walk up behind her and heard the door click shut. "God heard you." She said, smiling. She started laughing softly and turned to hug Keith. He laughed with her and picked her up, spinning. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he kept his around her waist as he set her down. She stood on her toes and he leaned down. Their lips met and they both melted together. Carly felt her butterflies in her stomach flutter and she could've sworn she heard fireworks. Keith felt relaxed but excited at the same time, like some kind of special adrenaline coursed through him as he kissed her.

"Carly... I love you, baby." He said, after they pulled away. He rested his forehead against hers. She was silent for a moment, enjoying the last of the butterflies as they started to settle again. She pulled away so she could look at his face.

"I love you too Keith."

"Want to see who can make the largest snowball later?" He said, very excited.

"Sure, Mr. Random." She replied. She pushed him away teasingly, but he pulled her back.

"I know you do." He kissed her with intensity and she kissed back with the same amount of desire. They pulled away a few seconds later, slightly out of breathe and smiling. "I love doing that." Keith said, his voice husky. Carly loved when his voice sounded like that, because she knew that he was affected by her almost as much as she was by him.

"I love it too. So snowballs now?" She asked, smirking.

"Yes, Mrs. Random." They laughed, counted to three and started their race.

Five minutes went by and they stopped. Keith clearly won, his snowball was barely liftable and twice, if not three times the size of hers. "Cheater." She commented as they walked in back, getting out of the cold.

"Whatever, sore loser." He commented. She scoffed and playfully slapped his arm. "I mean... you're beautiful." He said, smiling innocently. She laughed, she couldn't help it, he was adorable.

"Yeah. That's what you better have said." She teased. He chuckled and led her to the couch. She watched him admiringly as he put in a movie and came back to cuddle beside her. He was warm so she suggested they lay down and cuddle because she was cold. He agreed happily. After about thirty minutes, Carly was asleep. Keith loved watching her sleep and so he did just that until he became tired too. He carefully got up and cut off the TV. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bed. As he was about to walk away, she whimpered. "Keith... Stay. Please." She begged. So he did. He cuddled next to her and fell asleep holding his favorite girl in the world.