Winter Break

Keith and Carly returned to the prison in the middle of December, promising they would try to visit every month. Winter break also started the next day and they were excited to be out of school for lazy days. Samantha invited Cindy and Keith over for dinner and they happily came. Samantha and Carly had worked in the kitchen for a hour fixing cheddar chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, peas, and their homemade biscuits. The door bell rang and Carly dried her hands as she went to the door. She smiled when she saw her boyfriend and his mother standing there. Keith chuckled and cleared his throat, Cindy laughed lightly. "I see you have been cooking, my dear." Cindy says. She hugs Carly and walks into the kitchen to greet Samantha. Carly looked at Keith with a questioning glance. He shook his head, now actually laughing. He pulled Carly closer and wiped her cheek with his fingers gently. When he pulled them away, there was flour on them which made her blush.

"Dont blush. That was one of the most adorable things I have seen." Keith said, kissing her forehead sweetly. She wrapped her arms his neck and laughed. She melted into his warmth as he held her closely.

"Dinner is ready, you two." Keith led Carly into the dining room, pulling out her chair for her. Carly smiled and sat down. He sat beside her and pecked her cheek. Cindy and Samantha watched their encounter and smiled at them, happy for them. They filled their plates, taking turns with the different dishes. "So, Cindy and I have a surprise for you both. Want to know what it is?" Keith and Carly glanced at each other confused and nodded slowly.

"Yes!" They responded at the same time, recieving laughters from their mothers.

"Samantha and I are going on a little vacation. Alone. You two are staying at one or the other house until we get back. We will only be gone for three days." Cindy explained.

"What? Where are y'all going? When?" Carly asked, clearly shocked.

"This weekend and to the nearest beach here. This is our only time off ork that we have together. So we are taking advantage of it." Cindy answered. Samantha nodded in agreement.

"And we trust you not to do anything regrettable and stupid when we are gone." Samantha finished.

"What do you mean by that?" Keith asked, honestly innocent.

"Sex." Cindy bluntly said. Carly almost choked on her sweet tea. She laughed to cover it up.

"Mom, we wouldn't..." Carly started.

"I know. Just a warning." Samantha replied, simply. She winked at her daughter smiling. Keith glanced at Carly and she saw he was slightly blushing. She placed her hand on her cheek and felt she was too, but way more than slightly. The rest of dinner, Samantha and Cindy talked about their plans and how exciting it would be to go away. Keith and Carly listened until they were done eating then excused themselves cleaning up their own plates. Carly led him to her room.

"That wasn't an awkward dinner." Keith said, sarcastically. Carly giggled. Keith grabbed her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist, hands resting on her bare hips where her shirt rode up. He loved the feel of her warm skin under his hands. "Carls..."

"Yes, Keith?" She giggled. She turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his waist as well. He moved one hand to stroke her hair, gently gliding it along her neck and down her arm, back up to her neck to cup her cheek. She was breathing unevenly now and had a shy smile on her face. They locked gazes and he rubbed her nose with his. "You just Eskimo kissed me." She whispered. They laughed shortly together before returning to the calm mood they had created.

"Carls... I love you." Keith said, not removing his gaze from hers. She didnt remove it either.

"I love you back." Carly said without hesistation. He smiled at her and leaned in to kiss her. It was a sweet, loving, gentle kiss at first, and Carly kissed back happily. He pulled away smiling and leaned in again a second later. He kissed more intensely this time, pulling her as close as possible. He caught her bottom lip between his teeth, gently teasing it before letting go. She gasped softly which made him smirk but he kept kissing her, loving the way she could keep up with him while kissing back. She moved her hands up his chest and around his neck, one curling into his hair. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She happily obliged, and loved the way their kisses melted everything inside her. Kissing him made sense, it was everything it was meant to be and more. Keith started slowing down the kiss and pecking her one last, lingering time before softly placing his forehead on hers. They remained like that, eyes closed, catching their breathe for a minute before Ketih smirked.

"You... are one heck of a kisser. I will never get tired of doing that." He said. She giggled.

"Me either. And well, you're not too bad yourself, baby." She said, teasing him.

"Yeah, yeah. Not too bad? Is that why you gasped?" He teased back.

"Okay, fine. You're amazing." She said. He smiled at her.

"You are too, sweetheart. So are you ready for a whole three days together? Alone?" He asks her, smirking.

"I am totally ready. Just hope you are. I am going to teach you how to cook."

"Well I have a few lessons up my sleeve too." He said, though he seemed a little unsure.

"Okay... sure you do." Carly teased, kissing him sweetly. He smiled against her lips and kissed back. He pulled away, locking his gaze with hers.

"Dang, I am a lucky guy." He said, a little breathless.

"I am a lucky lady." She said, smiling. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He poked her side and she squealed. He laughed and kept poking her until she was laughing and trying to get away. He let her loose and she ran to her bed, him following close behind. She collapsed on the bed on her back and gently laid on top of her, supporting his weight with his elbows on each side of her. He kissed her with every want and need he had and she kissed him back with the same needs and wants. Her hands rested on his chest and she wrapped her legs around his. He pulled away slowly and smiled down at her. He knew right then, he wanted to spend life with this crazy girl.