Last Day Alone

The past two days, Keith and Carly have been spending together has went by fast and full of fun. They had watched a total of nine movies and made five snowmen. Keith had cooked brunches and Carly cooked dinner each night. The first night after Keith stayed in Carly's bed to sleep, she tried to apologize. He told her he would do whatever she wanted him to do anyways. The second night, she made sure not to mention for him to stay and he didnt. He slept in his room for an hour before begging for his spot beside her. She agreed and they cuddled until the sun rose deep in sleep. Carly woke up first, finding herself tangled with Keith. She looked at his face and just admired him as he slept for another twenty minutes.

"Good morning, princess." He said suddenly, making Carly jump from not knowing he was awake.

"Good morning." She replied, smiling. Keith yawned and stretched before tangling back up with Carly. She smiled at his want to touch her all the time. He looked at her, and she could clearly see the love in his eyes. "I'm gonna take a shower, okay?" She pecked him on the cheek and started to get up. He caught her arm and sat up, their faces just an inch apart.

"Real kiss?" He asked with wide, begging eyes. She smiled and brushed her lips against his.

"I dont do morning breathe." She said after pulling away, with a big smirk playing on her lips.

"Tease." He commented. She gathered her clothes which conisisted of sweatpants, mixmatch socks, and a t-shirt that said "love me good or get out". She discreetly grabbed a bra and underwear and went into the bathroom. She took a long shower, shaving and washing her face. She got out and got dressed slowly, She scrunched her hair,brushed her teeth and put on lotion; but didnt bother with make up since Keith said she was more beautiful without it anyway. She walked out to see Keith shirtless and right in front of the door. She just scooted around him, sliding her hand across his chest. "Hey princess, you look beautiful." He said, his voice shaking a little. Carly couldn't stop the blush that spread across her cheeks as she smiled.

"Thanks, hottie." She said, flirting back. She walked away and started leaving the room.

"Princess?"

"Yes?" She stopped at the door and looked back at him sweetly.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you." She replied. She went to the kitchen and picked out a box of cereal, her favorite which was Frosted Flakes. She got out a bowl and the milk and a spoon. Her cell phone rang so she stopped pouring cereal and went to pick it up off the counter. "Hello?" She answered.

"You thought it was that easy? I still want you... and I get what I want, Carly. Always." The voice said. The voice that belonged to the one guy who she never wanted to see or hear from again. Her ex-boyfriend.  She couldn't breathe suddenly and she slid her back down against the counter until she was sitting on the floor. She hugged her knees and put her head between them so she could air flowing again and calm down.

"Princess? What's wrong?" She felt a hand touch her back and she jumped away. She looked at Keith and felt bad for reacting that way.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. She stood up and hugged him tightly. After a second he hugged back tightly and kissed her head.

"Don't apologize, just tell me what is wrong."

"He called me. He still wants me. He says he is going to get me back." She said in a rushed, fearful tone. Keith pulled away alittle to look at her face, he wiped the tears away she didn't know were there. He cupped her face and put his forehead against hers. They stood there for a few minutes before he led her to the living room couch.

"Princess, he will not get you back. He will not hurt you ever again. You are MINE. Only mine. Carly, I will protect you no matter what." He assured her. He stared into her eyes as he said this.

"Promise?" She asked in a whisper, hope filling her eyes. The way Keith could see the now raw hurt and fear in her eyes, he wanted to kill the jerk that made her like this.

"Princess, I promise. I cross my heart and hope to..."

"Don't say die. Please." She begged.

"-be loved by you forever." He finished. This caused her to smile and he smiled back, hugging her into him. "By the way... I love saying that."

"Saying what?" She looked at him, a small smile on her lips. He no longer saw hurt or fear. He saw love and strength in her eyes.

"You're mine." He said. His eyes clouded over with desire, getting a shade darker as he looked at her. She smiled.

"You're all mine too, K."

"Is that my new nickname?" He teased. She giggled, straddling his lap, facing him. She nodded and kissed his nose. "I like it." He whispered. He tucked her hair behind her ears, one hand cupped her face while the other cupped the back of her neck. She brushed her lips against his and nibbled his lip. He smirked and pressed his lips against hers gently, earning a pleased sigh from her. Carly knew they kept getting closer to the next level but she honestly didn't know how ready she was. He loved the way she felt against him, how their lips moved in sync with each other. He wanted more all of the time but never pushed her for it. Keith never wanted to make the wrong move because he couldnt risk losing this girl who had come to be the most important part of his being. When she made a move, he would take that as a sign to continue to the next level. Carly suddenly pulled away with a curious look on her face.

"I have a question..." She said, she seemed hesistant and embarrassed.

"Okay?" Keith replied.

"Have you ever... um,"

"No. Carly... If you're worried about being 'another girl'... you won't be. You'll be the first if we even go there..."

"I wasn't worried... Just curious. But that's nice to know." She smiled. "I wanna be your last first everything."

"And you shall be." He answered. He kissed her and they cuddled on the couch in a comfortable silence.