ALONE

Cindy and Samantha left Keith and Carly at the Ciznek house with money for food or whatever they decided to spend it on. They also left a list of rules and what had to be kept up while they were gone. As long as they didnt throw a party, trash or burn down the house, or have sex, their mothers would be proud. As soon as they drove away, Carly ran to the stereo, placed a Kesha CD in and turned it up loud enough they could hear it in two rooms away. Keith grabbed her by the hips and brought her close as they danced. Carly ran her hands all over Keith's upper body as she danced, never looking away from his eyes. He gripped her waist and ran his other hand anywhere he was allowed. He eventually pulled away to walk to the stereo. He took out the Kesha CD and placed a Conway CD in, which was his moms. A slow song started playing and he held his hand out, silently asking for a dance. She took it and moved closer, wrapping her other arm around his neck, leaning her head on his chest. He held her hand secured but gently in his and wrapped his arm around her waist. They swayed back and forth, turning slowly with the music. Carly pulled away enough to look up at Keith's face. He was already looking at her, with eyes full of love and desire.

"I love you Carly." He bent down and whispered in her ear. When he looked at her face again, her eyes were closed and she had a soft smile on her lips.

"I love you too, Keith." He barely heard her over the music, but he saw the way her lips moved when she said it and couldn't resist leaning in to kiss her. She kissed back immediately. They slow danced until the song went off and decided to watch a movie and eat brunch. They fixed biscuits, sausage, and scrambled eggs. They sat up the mini tables in front of the couch and put in 'The Prince and Me' the second one because it was Carly's favorite. After they finished their plates, during a slow part in the movie, Keith took them to the kitchen while Carly put up the tables. When Keith came back into the living room, Carly was laying on the couch with her head on a pillow. He smiled and climbed over her so his back was against the couch and he could still see the movie over her. She moved back closer to him and he gladly put his arm around her, holding his head up with the other one. After a few more minutes, he could hear Carly's breathing slowing down and become deeper in sleep. He smiled down at her and just watched her sleep for a few minutes. Just when he was about to look away, she seemed to jump in her sleep and gasp. "No... NO.... STOP! It's not my fault! Please stop, you're hurting me!" She was having a nightmare. Keith shook her until she stirred. "Keith? What?" She said in an irritated but worried voice.

"You were having a nightmare... about your ex I think."

"How did you know?" She woke up all the way and turned over to face him. He stared in her eyes and touched her cheek gently.

"You were talking... you told him to stop several times. That something wasn't your fault."

"Well... there's a little more to the story about my ex. After he started to get abusive, he started cheating on me too. Everytime, after he was with another girl, he blamed me for not being attractive or fun or... good enough. He made me feel like I was worthless, so I would do anything to be better for him."

"Anything as in..?" Keith asked.

"No. I didn't go all the way with him. I almost did though. But, I couldn't. And that caused him to be very abusive. That is when I told my mom about it all. I thought she would be upset with me with almost giving away my innocence. She just hugged me and told me that we would fix it together." Carly had tears in her eyes, when one slipped down her cheek, Keith wiped it away with his thumb. He pulled her into him and they just laid there, their heart beats matching. Carly slowly pulled away, looking into Keith's eyes. She smiled a real smile which made him smile back. He cups her face in his hands, turning them over so she was laying directly on top of him, their bodies molding together perfectly. She kissed his cheek, his other cheek, his nose, and along his jaw. She looked down at him and glanced at his lips. He smirked.

"Kiss me. I know you want to." Keith teased her, but his voice was uneven and husky. He wanted to kiss her too. He glanced at her lips then back into her eyes. She smiled before lowering her lips to his, giving him a butterfly kiss. When she almost pulled away, he grabbed the back of her head and brought her lips back to his. He loved the way their lips melted together and the flying feeling in his stomach. He sucked on her bottom lip, making her giggle. She gently bit his top lip and he smirked against her mouth. He let her pull away and they smiled at each other.

"Let's take a walk?"

"Okay." He agreed.