A Little Teaser...

First, thank you every much for reading Intent (I hope you've read it. If you haven't go back and read it first). All your comments and votes have been amazing and highly entertaining. Seriously I love your reactions and opinions. Keep them coming.

Also very appreciative for all your opinions on the title and cover of Intent 2! More of you wanted black and white and I totally agree–keep it uniform. I stuck with Fight or Flight.

Harry and Emma's relationship is going to be a bumpy one but I promise we'll all make it through in the end!

All that being said, were about to get into Intent 2: Flight or Flight.

Coming soon but here is the first tiny bit...

___

Harry

Missed Calls (17)
Voicemails (3)

I don't remember a thing from last night but I have this feeling, this terrible terrifying feeling igniting ever nerve.

Peering down at the phone, my heart sinks through the floor.

Why can't I just remember?

I'd give anything to get rid of this unsettling feeling, just make it stop but there is no use. I know whatever they have said on my voicemail is going to be bad. After how things ended with Emma yesterday messages from these two can't be a good sign.

There is no other option.

Just remember!

Hopelessly I wrack my brain and I try to remember.

After the fight I went home, drank, went to Fletcher's then... well I can't... there are flashes of things, people that pop up in my head but can all that have happened? With Marcus? With Jessica?

Oh god, Jessica.

What the hell have I done?
___

A/N: A little nervous about starting up the sequel but I'm also excited. Hope you are too!

I know it's not much but that's how is going to start.

I know right... what does Harry remember? Where is Emma? Is Jessica still around? So many questions and I'm so excited to give out answers... might take a bit of time for everything to be revealed but it will.

All the love, C.