Chapter 25

(A/N: I think we all know why I needed to use this gif, after today I didn't have much of a choice lol. Enjoy.)

Bom Bidi Bom - Nick Jonas & Nicki Minaj

Emma

I don't quite know how Harry did it but the car was ready and waiting for us by the time we got our sorry, drunken butts out the front door.

Heaven knows what ungodly hour it is. I don't think it's that late but after the intense pleasure that Harry just gave me, a whole day could have passed and I wouldn't know the damn difference.

The instant he slides into the back seat after me Harry is practically on top of me and after quickly telling the driver our destination, Harry's lips are on me as well.

"You smell so fucking good right now Em." He gently groan into my neck. "It's driving me fucking wild baby."

There are no words and he doesn't even seem fazed by the fact that we are in the back seat of a car. I sit stock still as his right arm hooks around my shoulders and his left hand lands on my tingling thigh.

Well shit.

Unlike back in the loo I can see Harry's face and by the looks of things he has a very dirty and devious plan and not showing any signs of giving in to any of my objections.

Slowly he slides the the silky fabric of my dress up along my leg and it is only now that I realize that he still has my bloody knickers hidden on his person somewhere. At least I hope he has them. While it probably wouldn't be the first time a pair of panties were left in a club restroom, I certainly don't want to be a member in that group.

"Harry..." I mumble to the rambunctious boy who currently has his nose buried in my neck and his hand inching down between my thighs.

"Harry come on! Behave!" I continue to reprimand him, or try to at least as the voice in my head sounds much more convincing than the one that actually comes out.

Still I swat at his hand although it goes without result.

"I'm not doing anything baby." Harry whispers in my ear all innocently like. I would believe him if is wasn't for the smirk I feel on his lips and his curious hand getting higher and higher up the inside of my thigh.

Why the hell did I wear this dress!?

And where the hell are my bloody knickers!?

"You know exactly what you're doing Styles" and I can't help but lean into him as his lips attach to my ear lob and my legs turn into putty.

Harry continues to inch his fingers along my skin before he makes initial contact and I just about convulse.

"Harry this is not right..." I whimper, the grip on my bag turning my knuckles white.

"You asking me to stop baby?" He whispers in that deep and sultry voice of his.

I'm a total goner.

I try to say yes but the word get caught in my throat so I am left with only action. Abruptly I place my hand on top of his which, conveniently for him is still laid firmly on my thigh. The contact is warm and dare I say it familiar.

His fingers ghost over me yet again and it takes every ounce of my willpower to not oblige him.

"Hmmm no knickers" he hums, sounding completely innocent.

Oh god, he really did just leave them on the bloody bathroom floor.

"Yeah because you wouldn't give them back" I tease. This is certainly not the time or place but it's not that I don't want this to happen tonight. I just want to be in the privacy of our room.