Chapter 51

Dusk Till Dawn - Zayn Ft. Sia (Not necessarily for this chapter but the feeling I get from this song is where the story goes when the crazies come out to play in the next bit of the book).

Emma

Featherlite kisses touch my skin, cover my eyes and trace my jaw. Fingers outline my hairline before drawing a line down my nose and around my lips.

My whole body is alite, welcoming every sensation.

Lips touch mine suddenly and I realize I'm waking up, or rather some is waking me up.

"Em..."

A soft gust of air brushes over my lips and cheek, small goosebumps popping up on my skin.

It feels wonderful but I'm so tired and still half asleep that a major part of me wants to fall right back asleep and save whatever he's got planned for later.

"Mhmmm, I was having a lovely dream." I groan trying to roll over but a pair of strong hands on my hips stop me from doing so.

"Not a dream baby."

The chuckle that escapes his lips causes a smile to pull at the ends of my lips.

I have to concede that there are worse ways to be woken up.

"Hmmmm..." I moan, naturally leaning into his warmth but I still don't want to get up. I'm too bloody comfortable.

I turn over cuddle into my pillow. "Emma," he whispers right into my ear, the warm air fanning over me before he takes small nips along to edge of my earlobe. I knew Harry would follow me. He presses his chest against my back before using his strong hands to pull me on my back.

"Come on baby, wake up."

"Harry it's the middle of the night, let me sleep."

"We've been asleep for hours love, wake up."

I pout at him, eyes closed silently begging him to just let me sleep. Then he presses himself against my side and my eyes snap open in sheer shock.

"Harry Edward Styles are you naked?"

A very cheeky smile crosses his lips as he sets himself between my legs. "Got a bit warm."

He doesn't give me much time to answer, no time actually, as he presses his lips on mine, nibbling my bottom lip, paralyzing me, before swiftly deepening the kiss.

I am completely and utterly breathless when he pulls back and starts to slowly kiss down my jaw. I can't help but smile at how perfect it feels no matter how tired I still am. "You went to bed in boxers Styles."

How can you be hot in boxers?

"Doesn't matter, you know I like to be free."

I have noticed a commando theme recently.

His lips travel down my throat sending shivers down my spine as I lay back and let him do what he wants with me. He nips and licks at my collar bone as his fingers grip the hem of my tops and pushes it up.

"Harry, m'tired." I say halfheartedly, loving the feeling he's giving me but so shamefully close to falling asleep it's embarrassing.

I lay back as Harry takes his time leaving kisses along my stomach and across the band of my leggings that he has yet to pull off my body.

Do I want him to?

Fuck yes.

"You just lay back Emma, I'll do everything." The words slowly fall from his lips in the most seductive and deep voice ever.