Chapter 28

(A/N: There is nothing not dirty about this chapter. Normally don't warn you but thought I should especially if the gif above doesn't tip you off. ; ) HAPPY HARRY DAY EVERYONE! Love you as much as I love our boy so that's a lot a lot. Enjoy!)

Touch - Little Mix

Emma

In an instant I try to turn in his hold and see those smoldering green eyes and his jaw that can only be described as chiseled by the gods. But just as my body twitches in that direction his large hands grip my upper arms halting my movements entirely.

And I melt into the feeling, loving the sensation of his dominant hands on me and warming my skin.

Harry presses his chest against my back, signaling his intentions as he leans forward to whisper in my ear, just like he was doing moments ago.

"Not yet baby."

I swear if I had any knickers on they would be completely ruined by his gravely voice alone. 

With one swift and gentle shove, I land front first on the mattress. I close the pace between me and the pillow at the top and get comfortable, ripe and ready for however Harry is going to fulfill his plan.

I feel the end of the bed dip with a shake, sending him and me into a fit of giggles making it quite evident then even after time out of the club and a freezing swim in the ocean, the two of us are still feeling the repercussions of our alcohol consumption.

Through our relationship we always had fun in bed, well that is after he finally manned up and actually had me... currently waited long enough. But I can't right and truly complain can I. Our night in London exceeded any and all expectations and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Harry was sweet and tentative because I was so bloody nervous... it was the definition of making love. Tonight however I feel will be a bit different and I'm not about to question it.

Without saying a word he takes hold of my ankles and spreads my legs apart, giving him more room to kneel comfortably between them. Then, without any bloody warning his hands are on me again and it's anything but sweet... it's downright sexy.

Taking two full handfuls, the warmth of his skin contrasted with the coolness of his rings, Harry squeezes my bum. Instinctively I lean into the contact, eager to feel as much of him as I can. Harry must know my reasoning because not a second later I hear him start to chuckle some more.

And the goofball comes out again.

It's amazing really how quickly he can change. Just as quickly as he turned the smolder on he's back to his goofy and playful self.

One moment I'm in bed with a sex god, the next... well the next moment he's laughing like an idiot and grabbing onto my ass like the cheeky little shit he is.

Again, who the hell am I to complain?

"I love this so fucking much," he mumbles taking one final squeeze before crawling up over my body and resting his full weight on me.

I relish in the feeling.

It's amazing really how someone so massive and fit as Harry can feel light and homely when resting most of his weight on top of me. Harry's body smothering me is warm and comforting and everything I've been looking for these past few weeks.

I'd do anything to be able to turn on my back and get this party started but alas, I have a six foot tall British boy on my back so no such luck.

Before I know it he's splashing kisses over my neck and cheek, his fingers tangling in my hair and moving it to the side to widen the kissable area.