Chapter 27

TiO - ZAYN

Emma

Harry swollen lips taste like liquor and sea water. Just like him, the perfect combination of salty and sweet, cheeky and genuine, supportive and stubborn, pure and imperfect.

He's an enigma, a shining light, the very air I flipping breathe... after two weeks apart I thought I would be over my addiction to him but you know what, as I wrap my arms and legs around this fine specimen of manhood, I quickly realize that I was lying to myself and that in actuality I am in this just as deep as I was before everything happened.

You know, maybe even more.

Slowly I feel his big hands roam all over my body, sending shivers up and down my spin, until they land right underneath my bum holding me up in his arms, secure and steady.

As he starts trudging through the cold water back toward the shore, sharp drops of coolness hit me every now and then. But I couldn't care any less. We're already soaking wet after all, in more ways than one.

Harry makes his way through the waves and I take the lead and start devouring his neck and collarbone eliciting a deep moan from him. His skin gets even more heated and his large hands grip my flesh even harder.

I guess you can say I'm glad I still have an effect over him. But then again he is a boy, what if this is all just his natural instinct having a girl in his arms like this?

What if–

Oh shut the fuck up Emma! You're being a fool!

Brushing my negative thoughts to the side and actually accepting that this is only happening because it is him and me, I cling to his soaked body and start to suck on the spot I know drives him wild.

Seems like his spot hasn't changed by the deep growl that vibrates through his throat. It's animalistic and gut wrenching and I feel it all over my body.

"Fuck baby" he moans into my ear with a firm full hand pinch to my bum.

It only makes me squeeze him harder with my thighs and pull on his hair.

Once out of the water, past the sandy beach, and on our private back deck, I am fully prepared for Harry to barge through the glass sliding door and onto the bed leaving nothing to chance.

But the hard surface colliding with my back tells me he has other plans.

Firmly pressed against the glass, his full weight almost entirely centered at our hips, Harry shows no mercy and thrusts into me, taking full advantage in the fact that I am unclothed down there, and by god the feeling is divine.

He's already impossibly hard so I decide to have a little bit of fun with him.

With a firm grip on his shoulders, I gyrate my hips down against him and I'd be lying if I said I was doing this just for his enjoyment because in all honesty, the sweet friction that transpires against my clit is just as good as when his tongue was pressed against me earlier tonight.

I continue the motion over and over, feeling him get even harder against me. Shock waves erupt through my entire system as my bare core brushes against his tight trousers.

My eyes roll into the back of my head as I lean back and sink my fingers into his hair, pulling his head down to my chest wanting him, more than anything, to put his mouth on me.

"Stop" Harry demands, his grip suddenly on my hips stopping any more of my movements.

Taking a few deep breaths to try and calm down without punching him in the face, (I mean who in their right bloody mind stops a woman when she is so bloody close?), I slowly open my eyes and see that he is breathing just as hard.