Princess Jisso X Fem!Reader

Hello!Ready?Let's do JISOO X Reader!Requested by JungkooksWaifu4Life Let's do this!  Hi UNNIE!

Hello!
Ready?
Let's do JISOO X Reader!
Requested by JungkooksWaifu4Life
Let's do this! Hi UNNIE!

___________________________________
Kim Jisoo
The oldest member of the band BLACKPINK. She is a vocalist and a singer. She is also the visual.
___________________________________
You two kissed. You and Kim JISOO kissed. Your lips molded with hers perfectly. She kissed you with passion, love, adore, and the best thing, lust.

You moaned into the kiss, loving the way she kissed you. Jisoo licked your bottom lip, asking, no, practically begging for permission to enter. You allowed her tounge to enter, instantly moaning into the kiss.

You two fought for dominance, and she ended up winning.

She pulled away, causing a wine to escape your mouth.

"Shh~. Y/N." Jisoo said in her soft and kind voice, making your legs fell like jelly.

She moved her face to the crook of your neck, giving it little kisses and kitten licks.

Once she got up to your most sensitive part of your neck, you moaned.

"Uh. Jisoo~." You moaned out her name.

Hearing this, caused Jisoo to suck and nip at that certain spot in your neck. This action, or actions, sent you into a moaning mess.

You moans caused her to get turned on more and more, her lower regions get wetter and started to throb.

She pulled you off the wall you two were currently attached to, and slightly pudge you into the bed. She was careful not to hurt her delicate flower.

She reconnected her lips to yours, in another heated and passionate kiss.

Again, she disconnected her lips from yours, and leaned down to whisper in your ear.

"I will stop if you want me to. But, if not, I will treat you so well............
Princess." She said, the last part seductively.

She nipped at your ear and gave it a apologetic, but seductive, lick.

"J-J-Jisoo." You managed to say before a moan. A moan, from her attacking you sensitive part again.

She started to unbutton your shirt, along with hers. After throwing the unwanted clothing on the floor, she quickly unlatched her bra along with yours, using her very skillful hands.