Jisoo X Fem!Reader- "Mommy, please fck me" pt.1

Words•777
Warning• Mommy kink, Kitten kink, basically the second part to "Mommy's kitten" (that's the tittle right?) so yeah
It's sex, the paperwork (that what I call it at least)
___
Theme: Y/N is Jisoo's kitten. Since the day she started at work, Jisoo wanted her, and she got her. This is their very strong relationship, a few years later. So yeah, Y/N is very needy and needs Mommy Jisoo to fûck her... Enjoy.
Also, muddytwo I saw your pm about how you liked the mommy and kitten story so I made another because I love my fans.
_____________________________

JISOO'S P.O.V

I really fûcking hate half of the guys here. They are always staring at my Y/N, my kitten, like she is a piece of meat for damn dogs. And that what they are, damn dogs. Can't they learn respect to not stare? She is mine, and only mine. She belongs to me, and only me. Only I can love her. Only I can fuck her. Only I can kiss her. Her heart only belongs to me. My heart only belongs to her. The rest of the guys can go fuck a trash can because honestly, put some sexy undergarments on a trash can and they would fuck it. They would fûck anything that accepts they small ass penis. God damn, Y/N is my girlfriend-

"Babe? You okay? I walked in to show you the new songs I worked on but you didn't seem to notice." (yes this is gonna be office sex) Y/N says, from walking in earlier. In her office uniform, no matter how many sizes of large she gets, still makes her look sexy (god damn big boobs they literally suck), and holding a file, probably the songs.

"Yes yes, sorry, I was thinking. New songs for what? We don't have another group debuting do we?"

Y/N giggles before answering, and God, it's so cute. "No mommy, but we do have a boy group having a comeback. Remember? The group 'T1ME'."

Mommy, Y/N only calls me that if she wants something, sexual. I smirk slightly before putting on the sweetest smile I could." Yes! I remember now! Sit down and show me the songs why don't ya?" I say and get up, to close my office door an lock it, without her noticing.

She sits down and putts the file down, starting to explain it. "Okay, so this album is titled '24 hours' and it keeps with the general theme of sad songs. The tittle song is 'Be mine again' (comment if you want to see it) and the rest of the songs are, well sad. There are about 7 songs in total. And I'm working on the album cover, and I think I'm almost done." Y/N finishes, looking at me with hopping eyes, that gleam in happiness.

"That sounds like a money maker." I say, winking at Y/N in delight. "And as a reward for your good work, why don't you come and sit on Mommy's lap."

Y/N eyes gleam again in delight for catching on to what she wanted. She gets up immediately and excitedly, sitting down nicely on my lap, facing me.

"You know that calling me that gets me going- and never ends up innocent. So why kitten, would you call me that now?" I saw smirking, hearing her whimper at me calling her her pet name, starting to move my hands around her body, roaming her.

"I want you... Please.."

"You want me to what kitten?"

"Mommy~ please fuck me~." She pleads, starting to grind on me, panting already.

"As you wish kitten."

___________________________

Sorry

Sorry

Sorryyyyy

That I ended it soon and haven't updated in a while, but I just came up with this idea and I had to do it or else I would forget, and it's 12:00 AM rn so I need to sleep.

But thank you for reading it and staying with me( if you did) and I love you.

Plus, here are the answers for the Q&A (I only got two questions, guys, step it up) So i'ma post the answers now.

🔘@Good_Nightue
"Do you have any piercings? This is so unrelated lolololololo."
- Kinda. I have my ears pierced but I don't wear earrings. I used to, just don't anymore. I don't really like the bling on me.

🔘@chanyeol-ism
"Top or bottom?"
- Bottom, definitely. Why do you think that the X Reader smuts have the reader bottom. Literally what I live for, like, my kink. (sorry if to like, much or personal)

So please vote and I love you, byeeeee