BlackPink Jennie smut- 'Oh fuck no.'

Words• 2609 (whoop whoop whoop whoop fire truck)
Warnings• cursing (sorry) jealousy (I love Monsta X) and a very very very very very very very Dom! Jennie also sex
____________________________
Theme: You and Jennie are idols. Both big stars. Your group has a comeback (with a song that I wrote so I don't get copyrighted) that is rather, sexy, and sensual (lord help me). After the comeback stage of your song (you is a lit rapper) a few of the staff members and other idols start flirting with you, not knowing you and Jennie are a thing. She gets mad and can only let it happen, but when you get home, .... *insert spicy*
_____________________________

"GIRLS! YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES BEFORE YOU GO ON STAGE! Y/N I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY LEADERING BUT PLEASE LET ME HANDLE IT AND GET READY!!" Your manager yells rather loudly in the dress room, you scurrying away to get on with it, so you don't make him more mad.

You quickly go behind the curtains to slip on your out fit. Your hair is already done, with light bouncy curls, and so is your makeup. A small smokey eye, soft eyebrows, red lip tint, blinding highlight (jefree star approved), with some contour that is shishtar snatched.
Slipping your outfit on, and simple black lace crop top bra thing, and some high waisted black leather pants, thy have some little fake diamond near the bottom. Your shoes are simple black high tops, all black.

You look in the mirror, pleased with yourself, and quickly head out to the staff to get your mic and ear thing.

"Y/N-ah!" Your unnie, In-hye (means beautiful in Korean) calls out to you, running up with your phone. "You got a text."

"Thanks unnie." You say, and she flashing you a gorgeous smile, proving her point of being the visual, before she heads off to get her mic.

Jennie the Queen- Hey babe, I am so excited for your performance, I have front row seats to see your beautiful face~ Love you, fighting!

You smile at the cuteness and sweetness of your girlfriend, happy you have someone like her in your life before closing your phone, quickly heading to ya'lls room and placing it in your bag.

"Alright girls it's show time." You manager says and ushers you on out to the stage, you guys being immediately surrounded with hollers and whoops. You spot Jennie in the crowd, and smile at her, herself winking at you cutely.

You an your fellow members get in your positions, and the music starts, a sexy clap beat slowly moving to sensual. You would say you had the best position. Being the rapper and dancer of the group had its perks to sexy concepts. Since rap and your voice always made something innocent sound sexy, and your great dance moves let the song show its sensual mess.

You keep a sexy expression on your face, occasionally smirk and moving up part of your nose (you know what I mean) at certain parts to add it.

In-hye was wowing the crowd with her visuals and vocals, as well as being the lead dancer, making all the boys and girls go wild when she popped up for her singing parts. Sung-Jeon was wowing the crowd as well, her main vocal power never missing a beat and making it seem like she ate the CDs.

And you heard Jennie squeal when you came up for your rap part, with provocative moves in it. (I am sorry for what you are about to read.)

"Uh yeah- Number 1 I ain't falling down
I take control take the lead when we start getting down
I can make you shake with just a look (ah) and make you scream with just a few words
Don't act all tough when it comes to home
I know your true self don't play trying to act tough
We both know that your the one that likes it rough (oh)
I stare you down like a predator searching for their prey
Hit you with my bullet of dominance
When you say I'm in control that's common sense
Keep your shy and small attitude all day long
Because when it becomes night time that act is long gone"