BLACKPINK Reaction: Finding your sensitive spot

Words•662
Warning• Umm... Sexualness....
________________________________
Theme• Title
_
_______________________________

Jisoo-

You would just be sitting on her lap one day, watching TV and enjoying her time off, when she starts to kiss your neck

You would just be sitting on her lap one day, watching TV and enjoying her time off, when she starts to kiss your neck. You Demond at first but when she gets to your pulse point, you can't help but let out a breathy moan. You blush I moans cough, trying to cover it up, but she saw want you did. She smirks slightly before kissing with more force, watching you squirm. Then she bites down on it, making you let out a loud moan, throwing your head back. She looks at you, all weak, smirks, and the proceeds to..... You know ;)

Jennie-

(So many people said Jennie so j had a lot to work with just gonna do all sensitive spots at once)You two were in your room at your place, listening to music and just chilling

You two were in your room at your place, listening to music and just chilling. As you two are cuddling she starts to raise her hand up your leg, placing on your inner thigh. Your breath hitches slightly, but not enough for her to notice. The she places her head on your shoulder, letting out a yawn indicating that she is sleepy, before kissing your neck with more force than intended. You let out a low moan, your eyes growing wide hoping that she didn't hear. You see her resting her head on your shoulder, dozing off, soft little snores, and sigh in relief. But she did hear you, and then made a smug look on her face, tired to do anything  at the moment but when she wakes up, expect her to abuse the new information.

Rosé (Chaeyoung)-

(I am basing this off of my sensitive spots since no one said anything about her

(I am basing this off of my sensitive spots since no one said anything about her...)
Chaeyoung and you were taking a nice walk outside. Chit-chatting and talking about how life has been so far. You two stop walking to take in the view, he arms wrapped around you and her head on your shoulder. Now, all your friends knew that you have very sensitive ears and neck, but she didn't. You hoped se didn't, but since you did you had to lean your head to the side a little so she wouldn't touch it. She notices this and goes to ask, but doesn't want to bother the scene, so all she does is whisper an "I love you" in your ear and gives a kiss on your neck. Your knees grow weak and you almost fall because of how sensitive it it. She sees this and at first is concerned, but then understands. She will use this against you when you both get home, herself being the dominate one for once.

Lisa-

You two are in the kitchen, and you are trying to teach her how to cook

"This is to difficult Jagi~. Why do I have to learn?" She would whine, pouting cutely.

"Because, when you are on your or I am not here, you need to learn to take care for yourself." You would reason, pulling her near you, wrapping her arms around you making her watch.

"Now you cut the onions like this, make sure you do-" before you finished you were cut off by your breathe hitching. Lisa had missed your pulse point, making you slightly weak in the knees.

You tried to quickly compose yourself, slightly failing.

"Don't cut them the wrong way, or else you will injure your self and the stew won't be ass good." You say, trying to regain composure, which was useless at the point cause she has already caught on.

"Babe, why don't we take a break? I'm bored and wanna eat something else ;)~." She would say, dragging you to the bedroom, already planning on abiding that spot to make you puddy in her hands.

________________________________
Hope you enjoyed~ request what you want next plz.

The next update will be a full story. It will be a ChaeLisa smut titled: Tell unnie what you want~

I wove you and bye