Lisa X Fem!Reader: My cute and adorable kitty

Requested by: RoseAndKitty
_________________________________
Lisa-

Requested by: RoseAndKitty _________________________________Lisa-

That's Lisa.
_
Words•320
Warning• Short story, fluff, cuteness.
_
Theme: Lisa is your cute and adorable kitten. Meaning, she is a hybrid.
_________________________________
Author P.O.V

You walk into your house, unlocking your door and walking in. You put your coat up near the door and put down your bag. Another day of Realtor.

"Lisa~ Baby~ you there?" You ask loudly, after putting your stuff down and locking the door.

As you walk around trying to find Lisa, you hear light mewls, coming from Lisa and Your's shared bedroom.

You slightly open the door to spot a sleeping Lisa, all snuggled up on the bed, sheets curled up and spread everywhere (yes, it works).

You slightly giggle at her cuteness, but not to loudly, not wanting to wake up the sleeping kitten hybrid.

You quietly take out your phone and snap a picture of her sleeping cutely and soundly, (send it to me pls) making it your wallpaper.

You grab some more blankets and put them over the sleeping one, knowing how much she likes warmth.

You tuck her in some then take off your shoes and slightly climbs into bed with her.

Once you do, she immediately grabs onto you, pulling you close and purring.

You giggle and snuggles closer to her, slowly falling into a deep sleep with her arms around you.

After all, she may be your kitty, but she is a dominate kitten. ;).

________________________________

That was just a nice short little story.

Also, dude, this book has over 12.k reads... How tf is this become popular?!

I am actually really happy rn.

Also, I am almost at 300 followers!

So, once this book reaves 13.k reads, I will do a semi face revel, for this book.

An once I get to 300 followers, I will do a full face revel.

So, let's see if we can get there.

I love you all and fighting!