BLACKPINK Reaction: You ranting about them/defending.

Words• 807
Warning• You ranting about important things and also defending them and curse words
_____________________________
Theme: Read the tittle and then that's the theme.
_____________________________

Jisoo-

"And then she had the audacity, the audacity Jisoo, the fudging audacity, to call you untalented! Like, I bet that butternut squash doesn't even know how to look at the camera, and then sing along to the words, and then dancing 50927836027393 times for different parts of MV. And then dance like 7293$28729262018375180183754182073 times on stage before being filmed. Sing live, and more! Like she is, aihdouhem ahhhh."

"Babe, baby. That's the hard part of being an idol. Every idol has to deal with hate. But thank you for your love. But baby, please don't rant about that your fake swear words are making you seem like a child." Jisoo said holding you an kissing your head.

Jennie-

"Baby, I'm sorry they annoyed you, but could you at least use actual curse words and grieve over me?"

"How are you so calm Jennie?!? THAT HATER SAID YOU WERE A BITCH! YOU ARE LIKE THE CUTEST CINNAMON ROLL OF THE CENTURY!" You said, stopping yourself when she held onto you, pulling you closer.

"Baby, hush. It's okay, it's fine. Calm down and hold me and let me be upset."

Rosè-

You swear you would kill someone if they ever insulted her. Your little chipmunk was so cute and so sweet that no one could hate her. But some people did, and right in front of you.

Rosè was crying, you and here went out for food and then people started hating on her. But she wasn't crying from the hate, god no, she couldn't care less. She was crying from how angry you were. She had never seen you angry before, and it was kinda scary to her. But at the same time she thought you were so sweet and amazing that she cries from love.

"She doesn't have the choice to use a different singing voice, her company makes her. You both have the choice to stop talking like a basic white bitch but look at you, you're not."

"Uh- basic white bitch who? We are Asians. If you want a basic white bitch look in the mirror."

"I don't have to look in the mirror to know my personality isn't fake. Maybe you should look in the mirror."

"We're not fake you bitch!"

"Have you looked down recently?"(btw no hate on plastic surgery do what makes you happy)

Both girls huffed before saying one more comment on rosè's singing before leaving.

You turned back around to see Chae crying, making you worried and hugged her.

"God Y/N, this is why I love you." She said before kissing you and making her order.

Lisa-

"Lisa's dancing is horrible. She is too stiff. God, why did she even debut? She literally has no talent. I've been a trainee longer than she has, I should be in the group." One trainee from YG was saying in the open area. You and the girls were eating lunch and taking a break, you were there to choreograph 'See U later' and 'Really' (I have) for them for there next show. When you 5 went out to the open area for lunch some group of trannies started talking badly about them.

"Yes, sorry darling, but what did you say?" You asked the girl trainee.

"I have trained longer than she has. I have mastered dancing, singing, and rapping. Not to mention I'm prettier. I have trained 11 years, I should be in the group." The girl replied with sass.

"Have you ever wondered why you haven't debuted? Or been in any Idol/Trainee show?" You replied back.

"Oh shit." Jennie said, before saying ow from Chae slapping her arm. Ahh, young love.

"I don't have to. YG is just a busy, stupid man. That's why I haven't debuted."

"You are just a trainee here?"

"Yeah, I just told you that dumbass."

"You're not even on 'MixNine'?" Your reply had the girl shut up before she stormed off.

"Thanks Y/N." Lisa said shyly, before kissing your cheek.

"No problem babe." You replied.

"Ugh, I need dalgom, I hate 4th wheeling with you guys." Jisoo said before you all laughed and finished your food.

___________________________

BADDA Bing BADDA Boom

I am done.

Okay so results are in and the two runner ups for the CLC/(G)I-DLE Imagines is....

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Literally the other two didn't have votes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Literally the other two didn't have votes.

Vote again and the book will be posted after with the first story of: BLACKPINK Lisa X CLC Sorn.

Okay love you~ bye~~~

Seriously no one voted for this one.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's my fav.