ChaeNie X Fem! Reader: Good girl. (smut warning) pt.1

Words• 1031
Warnings• femXfemXfem smut, threesome, Chae top! Jennie top! Reader sub! So this DOES include sexual behavior and a implication of sex, plus kinky talking, so, read at your own risks.
____________________________
Okay so like, this is gonna be personal. I had a wet dream (I just found out what that word means btw) about me, and two people. Which confused me because I'm not about threesomes, but it happened. Anyway, it was with me an two other people, you use your imagination because you don't know these two people, and I was the bottom, and the other two were on top. Me, and the two other people were dared to do the dirty, so that's where this story is coming from. Yeah- enjoy.
_____________________________

The 4 girls of BLACKPINK where sitting in a circle, with the extra of Y/N, there friend, that is a trainee. Not a trainee for YG though, because why, but a trainee for JYP (the place you were at was cube, but when I started to edit this the cube thing went down so you aren't at cube no more). They were all playing Truth or Dare, and it was currently Lisa's turn.

"Alright, Jisoo unnie." Lisa says, looking at the elder girl, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Mhm?"

"Truth or dare?" The first girl asked.

"Truth, knowing you, I am not going to pick dare." The eldest, Jisoo, said, smiling.

"Awee, no fun. Okay, do you really YG? Or do you think he is a snake?" Lisa asked, already knowing the answer, because of the obviousness.

"He is a snake. Next! Jennie~." Jisoo quickly answered before turning to said woman.

"Yes?" Said woman, Jennie, said.

"Truth or dare?" Jisoo asked, trying to come up with something mischievous.

"Ummm...... Dare." The brunette said with confidence.

"I dare you to... Hehe." Jisoo giggled, finally coming up with the idea.

"Oh shizza, Jennie you are fudged." You say, hearing the giggle that the elder produced.

"Oh she is dear Y/N, I dare you to make out with with our lovely friend, Y/N. And I want a full on makeout scene, hands in hair, tongues, you get the picture." 

You blushed a bright red, not liking the idea of having to do that in front of the other three girls. You like Jennie, yes, you like all the girls, but Jennie makes you feel a certain way. Which is why you started dating her a few years ago, but you both kept things like this private and at your house, so you wouldn't be bothered to bother anyone.

And knowing that, it surprised you when she pulled you onto her lap, her arms wrapping around your waste, and kissing you.

At first you protested, trying to push back with little force, and not kissing back. You were scared and nervous to do it in front of the girls.

Jennie sensed your fear, she was nervous herself, but she was to horny to not do so. She has been holding herself back from pouncing on you and making you scream since you came over. Before this you got back from practice, so you where in your practice clothes. (Yes, you did shower but brought no new clothes because you didn't know you where going there after, plans where made right after you finished) A plain white, loose, crop top, with black and white sweat pants. A simple and comfortable look, but the way you look just make Jennie crazy.

So, she slipped her hands into your pants, and grabbed your butt, making you moan into the kiss, and relax. You don't know why, but her warm hands grabbing you in such a way made you forget about the others girls at that moment. She took the opportunity you gave her when you moaned, to slip her tongue into your mouth. And that's how  the make-out scene began.

It was exactly how Jisoo wanted, hot and steamy. Your hands were in Jennie's hair, you were a moaning and whining mess, her hands where on your butt, squeezing it, she was dominating you to the fullest, it was perfect.

You loved this moment, you never wanted it to end, and neither did Jennie. You both forgot about the other three gals, which was obvious when Jennie smacked you butt hard, making you jolt slightly in her lap.

"Alright you two, stop. Gosh, making us three feel lonely." Jisoo said, with Lisa nodding her head in agreement.

Jennie pulled away from you hesitantly, an yoh climbed off we lap the slowest way possible. When you say back down you heard gasps from the maknae and the fake maknae.

"Jesus, you really went to town on her Jennie!" Lisa exclaimed (ya-dom).

"Damn, look at how swollen her lip are, I didn't know you were this aggressive Jennie-yah."

While the two girls were teasing Jennie and you, both of you blushing, one of this girls, that hasn't said anything at all yet, just sat there smirking. Then, she finally said something.

"If you think that's aggressive you haven't gotten much." Rosè, all so known as Chae, said from her sitting spot. A smirk still plastered on her face.

"We have left so much more on you, haven't we babygirl ?" She said, getting up an slowly walking over to you too, and stopping behind Jennie.

" I never gave you permission to do what you just did kitten. You look at me me for permission earlier, and I said no. And yet, you still did it." She said, squatting behind Jennie, wrapping her hand around her neck ever so carefully, but still with dominance.

"And look what you did to your Babygirl, she is all worn out and we haven't even gotten to the main dish."

"Are we gonna make her scream again mistress?" Jennie asked, tilting her head up to look at the younger.

"Well you still have to go through your turn love." Rosè said, a gleam in her eyes.

"Y/N," Jennie started, seeing where Rosè wanted this to go, "Truth or dare."

"D-d-dare." You answered nervously.

"I dare you not to make to much noise."

____________________________

Look at that. My book is #4 in something. I don't know what it is in, but it's number 4 in something.

Which means in am in the top five for something, and that makes me feel accomplished.

Thank you for reading, I love you all, I hope you enjoyed, and byeeee~