Jennie X Fem!Reader: Jealous

Requested by: @Jenni__Is__Awesome
__________________________________
Jennie- Sexiest female alive.
_
Words•1021
Warning• Smut. Short story.
_
Theme: You and the rest of Blackpink hang out a lot, and way to much for Jennie's liking. So, one day, she gets really jealous and decides to make sure you know who you belong to.
_________________________________
Author P.O.V

Y/N walks out of her house, turning around and locking the door. She was about to meet up with the lovely members of BLACKPINK. They were gonna go out to eat lunch, and since Y/N is Jennie's girlfriend, which we shall get into later, they decided to invite Y/N.

Jennie didn't really mind inviting her baby girl, but was kind of annoyed that her fellow members have been hanging out with her a lot lately. She was starting to get a feeling that the other's like what was her's. She started to think that Rosé, also known and Chaeyoung, Jisoo-unnie, and Lisa, also known as LaLisa, was starting to crush on Y/N.

Now, about Y/N and Jennie. Those two have been dating since, High School. Y/N is only 22, about the same age as Jennie. Those two meet in 9th grade, and have been inseparable since then. They soon developed feelings for each other, and started to date. They became the 'it' couple, everyone loving how those two finally paired. They continued even after Jennie got a job as an Idol, even if they were not allowed to date. Since Y/N and Jennie have been a couple for so long, it was kinda hard to separate them, so their manager allowed them to date. Their manager also thought their relationship was the cutest thing ever, and didn't want a ship war to start so, he allowed it. Now all the fans fawn over the couple, loving it. But of course there is the regular anti-fans or jealous ones. Always saying Y/N was a snob, and that they could treat Jennie better. But the couple didn't care, they loved each other to much and wouldn't let anything get in between that.

But the main point is, Jennie is jealous, super jealous. Like, majorly jealous. She knows the other members respect her, and her wishes, but Jennie can't help it. Y/N is her's, and only her's. Y/N belongs to Jennie, Y/N is Jennie's property, and she will not let anyone take that away from her. Cause you know, Jennie is a sexy and protective monster~

So Jennie came up with a plan, a plan to make sure everyone knew Y/N was taken, and belonged to Jennie, and Jennie only.

That's right fellow person reading this, they are going to have, the sex.

And the session of love making and property taking, will happen very soon. In other words, Y/N was in for a treat.

Let the smexy times begin. (Sorry I took a dark turn, I gots to finish the story. Also, since I am doing a authors not rn, would any of my lovely readers like to have one were all of BLACKPINK was dating Y/N, and she was there sexual, but partner, toy? Plz tell me.)

*a few hours later*

Y/N moaned out loud, silently cursing in her head as Jennie sucked and bit her sweet spot. There wee times like this when Y/N hated how her neck was her sensitive place.

"J-j-Jennie~ what's g-g-gotten.. Uhhh! Into you~ oh god~! Huih~." Y/N questioned while moaning loudly. Y/N was shocked and token back at how tough Jennie was being, even though it turned her on, so so much. And Y/N has always been quite vocal, so it was no surprise that she became a moaning mess, it just turned Jennie on more.

Jennie licked the spot she just made on Y/N's neck, almost apologetically, as if saying "Sorry if I hurt you baby girl".

"I need to show the other's whats mine, and only mine." Jennie said, as she began rip of Y/N's and her own clothing, making Y/N's knees go weak.

Jennie pulled Y/N away from the wall, kissing her deeply, and pushed her to the bed. The integer members all thought it would be a good idea and a fun time of Rey all went back to Y/N's place. Hidden from the annoying public, an watched a movie. Of course, Jennie had other plans in mid but, I'ma get back to the smut.

Jennie immediately started to harshly grind on Y/N, playing her her boobs, and running her thumb over her hardening nipples, making Y/N scream out Jennie's name in pleasure.

"That's right baby girl, scream my name, make sure everyone knows who you belong to~." Jennie said moaning in the process.

"Ugh fuck! Jennie! I-I'm gonna C-cum!" Y/N moaned out loudly in pleasure, her stomach coiling and heating up.

"Me too baby girl. Me too." Jennie moaned out, a low, deep moan.

"Ugh~ Jennie!" Y/N moaned and let go of everything, her vision slightly turning white as pleasure over took her body.

Jennie was not short to fallow, going to her high and letting her fluids run out, slightly grinding still, riding out her orgasm.

"Now the others know you are mine." Jennie said and pulled Y/N close to her.

Y/N blushed but fell asleep, in Jennie's arms. (Bro, my left hand just went numb)

*outside of Y/N's bedroom*

"What was that?" Chae and Lisa asked Jisoo.

"Is Y/N okay?" Lisa asked concern washing over we face.

"Is she hurt? Did Jennie unnie hurt her?" Chae asked, her face turning into an angry face, we fists clenching together.

"No babies. Y/N is fine you will learn about it someday. Let's just continue watching the movie." Jisoo said, a light blush on her cheeks.

She pulled the other two members close, pulling the blanket over than as they laid back an relaxed, watching Zootopia.

_________________

The end

Brioooooo
My hand

Hurts

It's numb

I'ma be done

Love ya

Bye