Chaennie x Fem!reader: Good Girl pt.2

Words• 1775
Warning• MAJOR smut warning, I'm sorry. Lesbian threesome, top! Chae, switch! Jennie, bottom! Reader.
_____________________________
ya'll fuck
__
___________________________

After hearing what Jennie said, your face became redder than before. You were about to say something, opening your mouth to do so, but then closed it after, feeling embarrassed, and not knowing what to say.

Meanwhile Chae was still smirking, loving how something so simple can cause you to get shy. How something so simple can cause you to submit to them, Chae loved that feeling of power.

With Jennie, even if she loved to submit to Chae, when it was with you, she would want to fuck you so hard you can't walk for a week. Shoved loves seeing Chae on top of her, controlling her, telling her what to do, god she loves it so much. But with you, she wanted to be on top, she wanted to be the one to make you whimper and scream, she wanted to be the one that made you feel so good that she was the only thing on your mind. When you can into the picture of the girls, and when you first did it, she understood why Chae loves topping. Seeing you shake under her, sweating, screaming, being in complete bliss, was a beautiful sight to see. So when you couldn't speak, she smirked as well, slowly getting up from Chae, and crawling over to you.

"What wrong Babygirl? Cat got your tongue?" She asked seductively, whispering in your ear, bitting the lobe, making you shiver.

"Do you want us to take care of you? God, you look so needy baby, all you have to do is say the magic word~." Jennie continued, wanting you to say 'Yes Ma'm', so she and Chae can fuck you.

You looked up at the girl, with pleading eyes, to scared to say anything. You simply nodded your head, hoping she would understand and continue.

"Use your words babygirl." Chae said from behind you, you being to focused on Jennie to notice that she moved up behind you, her hands at your waist, massaging the skin. The act caused you to arch your back, pushing your butt into her.

"Y-yes ma'm." The words that came out of your mouth were quite, and short, but the two girls in front of you heard you loud and clear. Both of them looking at each other with a mischievous gleam in their eyes, a small smile playing at their lips.

Jennie immediately connected her lips to yours, bring you back in for a kiss, one much more intense than the one you shared moments ago. It started if simple, with just lips touching, then it got heated. She nipped at your bottom lip, causing you to emit a low groan, allowing her the opportunity to slide in her tongue. Her eyes were closed, as well as yours, and in that moment, it again seemed like it was just you and Jennie there. Both of you putting your body into the kiss, tongues twisting in a erotic dance.

Jennie always had that skill, that whenever you two kissed, the world disappeared, and it was just the two of you. Showing affection in a form only you two know, it made you feel special. It made you feel alive. The kiss was always so powerful that you felt like you were flying, and the only things you knew in those moments were Jennie and her lips.

Despite the kiss always making you feel weak, and having the ability to pull you in like a siren, your attention went off on the kiss when you felt someone sucking on your neck.

You immediately moaning into the kiss, your senses becoming overwhelming when you feel a hickey forming. And more coming along. You leaned into the person behind you, tilting your neck up, allowing them more room to mark.

Jennie let go of you lips, drawing a whine from you. The other shushing you with her finger, before giving you a quick kiss.

"Mistress, may I do something?" Jennie asked, turning her attention to Chae, who was making use of herself by spreading purple flowers all over your neck. At hearing her name she looked up, hooded eyes focused on Jennie, before continuing doing what she was before, with an answer.