Róse X Fem!Reader: Bestfriends or.... Girlfriends?

Requested by: @xxxtentacation
___________________________________
Róse- You know who she is~
__
Words• 1,355
Warning• Fangirling. Lots and lots of it. Also, sexual content.
__
Theme: You have been friends with Róse since you two were 3. Your parents are great friends, so then you two became best friends. You lived right next to her, well, until she moves to South Korea to become a star. (Who else thought of Twice's 'I'm gonna be a Star'?) Then one day, you got the great opportunity to move to South Korea. Mainly from you getting a really good job. You two meet again and then, things happen. And they are great things~(wow, longest review I have ever done)
__
_________________________________
YOUR P.O.V

I can not believe it! I got hired!! Me! Y/N L/N! I got hired! I knew all those years in college would get me somewhere! I just never knew that graduating from High School at such a young age would get me here. I mean, come on, graduating at 14?! That's crazy! (I know it's a young age! It was the first age that came to me! Let me be.) I can't wait for my flight tomorrow~! I just got to get a good nights rest and I will be okay! *sigh* I hope I get to see Chae again. I really miss her, and watching the MVs do not help. And with that last thought, I drift off into a deep sleep, with dreams of Chae, or as I call her, Warrior Flower (I don't even know), float in my head, giving me sweet, sweet dreams.

AUTHOR P.O.V (I am no stalker)

Y/N falls asleep peacefully, her chest raises up an down, in a slow, peaceful motion.

The night sky shines through her window, and you can see all the stars in the universe if you look outside.

All the way down the street, you can see lights turn off from windows, and can hear complete silence as the rear of the town falls asleep, and the night drifts and the sun goes away, as other countries are just now waking up.

Y/N sleep soundly, not knowing that the certain person she is dreaming about, is also thinking about her.

RÓSE P.O.V

"Wait. Are you serious right now!?" I yell into the phone, slightly starting my mother, who was on the other line.

"Chae, keep down your voice, you don't want to wake up the other members." My mother warns me, but of course, I don't listen to her. I am to busy thinking about Y/N.

"How can I?! My best friend, that I have known since we were three, and haven't seen in years, is coming here. Is coming to Korea?! Are you sure it is South?" I ask, hoping, no, praying that it is South Korea, cause I miss her a lot.

"Yes, I am sure. Positive in fact. Her parents, P/N and P/N (parents name) called me and said that she got a very good job here, her dream job, that pays a whooping 200 dollars an hour. So that means she makes uh... Let's see, she works 9 hours a day, so, 1,800 dollars a day. She is moving here, South Korea, tomorrow." My mother says and I practically squeal from the excitement.

"She got her dream job? She is gonna be a D/J?! That's great!(btw, D/J means dream job.) I am so proud of her." I say, being honestly proud of my babe. I call her babe cause she blushes a bright red when I do so, I got into a habit of calling her that.

"I am so glad we already finished filming 'As If It's Your Last'. And that we have the rest the month free. (Let's pretend that they haven't let out the video, even if they did, and Lisa's rap ;). And that there has only been 3 days of the month so, yeah.) I am excited to hopefully see her again. I have missed my babe." I say, a light blush passing by my face as I imagine seeing her again.

"Now Chae, I know you have a huge crush on her but that doesn't make her your babe. She might like boys only." My mother says making me laugh, knowing that Y/N is probably the most gayest person you would ever meet. Meaning, she really likes girls, and boys just gross her out. Can't blame her.

"No mom, she likes girls. I know this for a fact, I have been friends with her for, ever." I tell her.

"It's getting late Mom, I gots to go, love you~." I say and hang up after my mother says farewell.

I lay down in my bed and close my eyes, hoping to get a good nap, before me and the girls go out for dinner.

*a few days later/still Róse's P.O.V*

AHHHHHHHH!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! I GET TO SEE Y/N!!!! I HAVE MISSED HER SO MUCH AND NOW I GET TO SEE HER AGAIN!!

I got to get ready, I want to make a good impression again.

*later after the date cause I need to finish writing this, cause I am grounded and only have my phone for an hour. Sorry reader-nim*

YOUR P.O.V

Róse and I are at my house now after a great dinner. It was actually a really nice dinner, besides the fact that many fan boys tried to get with me and Rósie. That part was annoying. Like, very annoying. I don't see why they think girls all fall for things like "Are you a wrap? Cause I want you to wrap around this d*ck." Like, now honey, I am good.

"Y/N, I have to tell you something. I am..... In love with you. You are a masterpiece and you are perfect. I love you so much and I have for a while. Will you expect my feeling and love me the same way?" Róse suddenly turns to ask me, with a little blush on her face.

I am so took back by her words that I take a while to reply, more like, 5 minutes.

"I thought you didn't like me. I thought you thought of me as only a sister. I love you too." I say, trying my hardest not to stutter. I mean, my crush is confessing to me, how can I not be took back?

"You like me?! Good. Now I can do this~." She says sexually which makes me blush. As I try to hide my face, she pulls it forward and kisses me.

I immediately melt into the kiss, wrapping my arms around her neck.

She then makes it hotter. (sorry if the smut is rushed, I really need to finish it.) She slides her tongue in my mouth making me immediately moan.

Wow, she is really good at kissing.

She slowly pushes me down, our lips still molded together, her immediately taking dominance.

She slowly removes my pants and her skirt, along with our underwear. She lifts her hands under my shirt and removes my bra, massaging my boob, making me moan louder.

She then trails kisses down my neck, immediately finding my sweet spot and making me moan loudly.

"Please Róse~ I need you~." I say, being the person I am and getting turned on easily, and plus, I am needy.

"Whatever you say baby." She replays an then places her flower in mine, immediately grinding down, making us both moan loudly.

We begins to grind on each other, saying things here and there like "I love you so much" and "Oh fuck! I am close".

After two minutes or so, I feel my stomach start to coil, and I immediately release, screaming Róse's name.

She releases right after me, and we both pant and lay down on my couch. I know, we did everything on the couch.

"I love you Y/N L/N." Róse says, pulling me close to her.

"I love you too." I say, before I drift off into a deep sleep.

The end.
______
I hope you enjoyed~!