Jennie X Fem!Reader: You will be mine pt.1

Requested by: ryeangryu_
__________________________________
Jennie- You know who she be, come on.
_
Words• 1933
Warning• Um........... Idk, author-nim dropped another mixtape prepare yourself(it's horrible but ye)
_
Theme: Jennie is the CEO of YG entertainment, were you work as a song writer and producer there, everyone loves you, and wants you, that includes Jennie. So, the story begins, with a romantic (not in the chapter) lunch date, that wasn't planned.
This will be a part story cause I am tired. Hell, I might even make it into a full story with enough votes but Ye
_________________________________

No one can't stop to look at Y/N L/N. Her perfect h/c hair, just the right length for her face. Her features are enough to put the prettiest angel(me,jk) to shame. He body, perfect. Not to curved but not to flat, just right. Her striking e/c eyes, making anyone weak in the knees when she looks at them. Her smile, literally lights up the room, any room, that she is in. Her light dimples that show up when she smiles (i have dimples so you get dimples), make her bright smile even cuter. But, besides the angelic features she has, she was devilish ones. Her natural resting face, striking and dominant, seems like she has no care in the world, but does care. Y/N is a gorgeous, mysterious human being, that, as said before, everyone loves, even one special girl, named Jennie Kim.

Jennie Kim is the CEO of YG Entertainment, after her run of being in the hit, and still hit, Girl Group BlackPink, she became the CEO. She loves working their, even when she was an idol, and when she got the chance to be a manager, she took it. And that manager job leaded to more, and more, and that's how she is the CEO. YG is still alive yes, and still running the company completely, but he has plans to let Jennie take over, and run one of the largest KPOP companies known. And you might be wondering, what about is the other members of BLACKPINK (there is supposed to be more members, I heard they will work like NCT but idk who they will be but I will add the members at the moment) and I will tell you.

Rosè, also known as Park Chaeyoung, is a solo artist working in YG. From being the main vocal before, her voice is even stronger than before, and she has been voted the best singer in KPOP for 3 years straight. Her songs make people fall in love with her even more. Jisoo, or Kim Jisoo, is the top model and actress of Korea. He visuals never stopped, she looks just as beautiful as ever, and her acting skills have improved, and make her the best actress in Korea. And last but not least, Lisa, or LaLisa Manoban(?), is a fashion designer in Korea, and a top dancer. She is not in a group anymore, but she choreographs dancer for new groups, and she dances for a living in competitions and more.

But back to the story.

Jennie is the CEO, Y/N is a song writer and producer their, and that's where the love story of them begin.

~~~

Y/N sat in her office, working on some new songs, one for Rosè, which is still her stage name, and one for a female trainee, who is gonna debut as a solo rapper soon.

Evil

I Am not as easy as rolling the dice
If you mess with my heart there will be hell to pay
Think twice before you open your mouth to speak to me
I'm the queen of evil and Imm here to stay
Talk back to me and off with your head
I'm not like the other girls- I'll tear you apart if you tear me
I've don't care about your personal feeling at all
All I care about is me (ohh)
I don't care if you're a "decent guy" There's no such thing as a nice guy
You are just like all of the others
Dogs- only wanting one thing and nothing else
You are gonna be just like all of the others
Pets- willing to do anything that I want
You're just like putty in my hand- I can play with you all I want and you'll stay
Even if I mess with your insecurities you will still stay
And if I leave you I'll leave you like the rest- a lost puppy looking for their owner
I'll mess your brain up if you choose to love me- and mess you up more if you choose to fight back