New story sneak peek: "hehe..... they aren't loud anymore.."

Words• 423
Warnings• this is spooky (even if spooks season is over, I had this story and continued to work on it until early October was done so enjoy a sneak peek)
_____________________________
Theme: A random BLACKPINK member (the one with the most votes will win) is secretly crazy, and you figure out your soulmate is, in one of the worst ways.
___________________________

She was standing there. Shaking, smiling, covered in blood, dead bodies around her, can yet, she seemed like a child getting an ice-cream cone.

"Babe.... what... what did you do? You killed them... Babe, did you..." You stare at her in pure shock- the love of your life was in a scene from a horror movie.

Her eyes darken and her smile fades as the words "killed them" leaves your mouth, then she starts to shake more violently, constantly say no vocally and physically.

"No no no no no no no no, I- I-I- I -I- I hel-helped them. They-they -they- I- Helped them. They were screaming and they were scared and they were bleeding, and I made it all stop!" Her face brightens again, a smile creeping its way on her face, as her eyes get wide.

"They were so loud, they were so loud!" She drops her knife, her hands going to her hair and grabbing it, in a way of distress. "And I made them okay! I made them fine. I-I-I-I-I-I-I- helped them, I took away their pain, I made the pain stop! I made the bleeding stop, they aren't acres any-anymore, and-and-and they aren't screaming! I helped them! I-I-no no no no no no no ... Shut up..... Shut up.... Nono no!" She starts to become happy again, before quickly breaking down and banging her head with her hands.

"Look loo-look! I helped them! A-a-a-and I did such a great job, they aren't moving! They-they are peaceful- a-a beautiful peaceful! Not moving, not breathing, pe-peaceful. "

"No baby no, you didn't help. Baby, you made it worse." You say, slowly walking up to her, in hopes of calming her down, trying to protect you and her.

"No I did, I did, I did, I did, I did, you SH-shut up!"

____________________________

There is your sneak peek, there is much more, that's just the slightly scary part.

I hope you enjoyed and I love you all (don't forget to comment the member that would work well for this) and byeeeeee~