ChaeLisa Smut: I'm in charge baby

Words• 1335
Warning• Lesbian smut. It says smut in the tittle, top Rosè, master kink. Yes, don't fight me I am adding my favorite kink in this sHUt uP
_
Theme: Lisa wants to top Rosè, teach her a lesson for making her dongsaeng this way- but what she doesn't expect is Rosè will punish Lisa, instead, was supposed to be 'Tell unnie what you want' but, yeah, I changed it sorry

________________________________

Lisa sat on one side if the practice room, staring at the beauty across from her. Her body swaying to the beat, her hair flying as she flips it. Lisa's stomach pools with need as she watches her. God, she is perfect.

The one dancing flawlessly was unaware of the hungry eyes upon her. Just letting herself go with the beat of the song. Herself singing along with the song, getting each lyrics correct.

Chaeyoung is absolutely lost in the moment, the two eldest of of the group dancing along with her, sexual songs playing, and herself whipping her silky hair back and forth.

"Yah- Chaeyoung-ah! Stop dancing so sexually~ There is a child in the room~." Jennie said in a sing-song voice, holding Jisoo, and pointing to Lisa.

"Yah! I'm still taller than you~!" (Don't judge the vertically challenged Lisa, It's not fun being short) Lisa said from across the room, sipping from her water.

Jennie just rolled her eyes and grabbed some water, Jisoo following behind her to grab some as well. As the girls left the room, Lisa went up and locked the door, also texting Jennie to just go back to the house, and that they were changing roommates for the night. 😏.

"Why did you lock the door? What if they can't get back in?" Chaeyoung says, concern in her voice.

"Don't worry baby, they will be fine~." Lisa says, walking towards Chae, grabbing her arms and pushing her up against the mirror-wall(thing).

"Lisa, what are you doing?"

"I'm teaching you a lesson, baby girl." Lisa says seductivly, whispering her words near Chae's ear, causing a shiver run down her spine.

"A lesson? For what?" Rosè says confused, slightly pouting, cause she already graduated she ain't learning anymore.

"You made Oppa (I cringed oh my god) frustrated. You, with your perfect body, just dancing, swaying, it in such a suggestive manner. In a way you are just begging for this." Lisa says as she starts trailing hickeys down the others neck, loving the way the purple and blue flowers contrasted with Chae's tan skin. (she looks like she has semi-tan skin to me)

Chaeyoung couldn't help but let out a moan, letting her head fall back and hit the mirror, enjoying the feeling of the younger's lips on her skin.

Lisa smirked at what she has done, how she has made her unnie weak, and moaning for her. But that cockiness(or vagness,no,k bye) soon vanishes, as Chae suddenly flips them over against the wall, pinning Lisa to the wall and smirking.

"Why Lisa, you didn't really think I was a bottom, did you?" She said seductivly, licking her lips an bitting them.

"I-I-I-I." Lisa could say anything, she wasn't expecting Chae to dominate, but she couldn't lie, she sucks at it, this was sexy.