Lisa X Fem!Reader: Makeup Sex?

Requested by: alexamaiven
_______________________________
Lisa- She your babe, you know who she is.
_
Words•
Warning• Short story, smut, sad parts.
_
Theme: You walk in you and your girlfriend's house, only to hear moaning. With you being you, you thought she was pleasuring herself, until you heard another girls moaning. You opened the door to your shared room to only see Lisa in bed with another girl. (Bp member) You gasp and run away crying. Then she tries to make it up to you, you accept and have sex.
_________________________________
AUTHOR P.O.V

After a long, long, long, hard, and tiring, day at work, Y/N drives into her and her girlfriend's house, smiling that they get to see each other again, and that she can take a nice and long, and well needed, nap before making dinner fore the two.

Y/N opens the front door to her house, an immediately hears the most beautiful moans in the world. Lisa's.

Lisa is her girlfriend of 3 years, and Y/N could recognize those moans anywhere.

Y/N, being Y/N, always looking on the bright side of thing, thinks Lisa is pleasuring herself. She thought her girlfriend was horny and couldn't wait any longer for her lover to get home, so she started to pleasure herself.

Boy, or should I say girl,was Y/N wrong.

As the girl, Y/N, got closer to the door of their shares room, she hears another set of moans, another girl's moans.

Y/N just thinks Lisa is also watching porn, to help get herself off, and again, girl, she is so wrong.

Y/N slowly opened the door, excepting a panting, moaning, Lisa fingering herself, all alone, lying on the bed, when what she got, was so much worse.

Lisa was panting and moaning, but so was another girl, and those two were grinding on each other, making sweet, sweet love.

Y/N's heart immediately breaks into pieces, as she cries and screams.

"HOW COULD YOU!?!??" Y/N yells at the top of her lungs, making her presence known, and scaring the other girl while Lisa's pupils grow wide.

"Y-Y-Y/N!? I didn't expect you to get home so early. I-I-I-I can explain." Lisa says as she climbs off the other girl and off the bed, making her way towards her partner, or, I am sure, her soon to be ex-partner. Bad move Lisa.

"Oh yeah!? You can explain?! Explain what!? That you are in bed with another woman and having sex with her?! That you are cheating on me?!" Y/N screams at Lisa and runs out of the room, down the stairs, and to the living room, to take a breather.

"You should go." Lisa tells the other girl as she nods and gets up, grabbing her clothes and running down stairs.

"Look. I am sorry. I didn't know she was in a relationship." Says the girl Lisa was cheating on Y/N with says to the broken down girl in the kitchen. Y/N just nods and tells her she should go, which the other girl just nods and dashes out the door, putting her clothes on in the process.

Lisa comes down the stair, her underwear and her shirt on now, as she slowing approaches the crying girl she once dated, cause their relationship now, is probably over.

"Y/N, baby, I'm sor-." Lisa starts to say before the other starts to speak.

"Don't call me baby. And don't say sorry. I know you aren't. I you were, then you wouldn't have done it in the first place. But why? Was I not good enough? Did I not fulfill your wishes?! Am I not what you want anymore?!" Y/N starts to yell and cry again, tears rolling down her face.

"Well. Look ba- Y/N, you didn't fulfill my sexual desires, how could I not?" Lisa said, staring to get a bit angry from her soon to be ex-girlfriend getting mad at her.