Author X Reader: Buy me a smoothie

Words• 622
Warning• Contains smuttyness words (I'm not seducing you it's okay)
________________________________
I really really really really really want a smoothie from McDonalds. The strawberry banana one is amazing. And I am sorry for not posting in a while.
Also, I love you...... 😆❤️
_
________________________________

AYLA (me) P.O.V

I hum a little tune as I write down lyrics, for one of my songs that no one will ever hear. "I'm evil cause I don't know what else to be. Somebody else destroyed me the same way I destroyed you. Bright me in with looks, with charm only to rip apart into two." Then, I get a text message.

"Why do I even get text messages? Everyone who has my number knows I don't text back in like, a year. (tru tho)"

I unlock my phone to see I got a from Why are you reading this????.

You
Hey, I'm at McDonald's and just read your latest story. Lit. You're getting better at writing sex scenes.

Me
You're at McDonald's??!?

You
Um... Yeah?

Me
Can you buy me a smoothie?

You
Sure. But on one condition.

You
*typing*

You
Give me a sneak peek at your next chapter.

Me
....

Me
Okay, as long as I get a LARGE strawberry banana smoothie.

You
You will.

Me
Okay

Me
Chaeyoung and Lisa were cuddled up together on the couch. Watching a movie, that was boring the both of them.
"Unnie, can we watch something else? This is boring me." Lisa whined, cuddling closer to Chae.
"Sure thing (hehehe). What do you want to wat-." Before Chaeyoung could even finish her sentence, Jennie opened the door.
"I'm going to get chicken with Jisoo unnie. Want to come?"
"No thanks. Could you bring us some back though?" Rosè asked, cuddling closer to Lisa in her arms.
"Sure, bai." Jennie said before closing the door and leaving.
Once Lisa heard the front door close, she immediately topped her unnie. She started to leave kisses down Chae's sensitive neck.
"L-Lisa? What are you doing!? I-I-I thought you wanted to watch something else.?" Rosè exclaimed before a moan left her lips.
"I do unnie, I wanna watch you~." Lisa replied in a seductive manner, bitting down on Chae's neck, making the other one gasp.
"W-watch me what?"
"I wanna watch you squirm under me as I give you so much pleasure, you can only think of me."

Me
I'm also gonna post another Chaelisa smut either after or before that. There will be one with Top!Rosè and Bottom!Lisa and a Top!Lisa and Bottom!Rosè.

You
What's the second one?

Me
It's titled "Tell unnie what you want."
It starts off at a dance practice, where Rosè is unknowingly seducing slash turning on Lisa with her dance moves. Then later Lisa pins her up against the wall of the dance room, and tells her what she has done to her, and how Rosè has been a bad girl. But then, PLOT TWIST, Chae turns them around and pins Lisa the the wall an tells Lisa the she has been the naughty one, thinking she can dominate and punish her unnie.

Me
God, I'm way in deep with the kinky shizza.

You
Already on my way with (number of smoothies) cause holy shizza that sounds good.

Me
Thanks, I'm gonna start working on it. See you with my smoothie! (It's kinda sad how I still don't get a smoothie)

________________________________
Please tell me which one you want first.

Top!Lisa with Bottom!Rosè

Or

Top!Rosè with Bottom!Lisa

Vote on that area please.

And without further ado, have a good day/night, I love you, yes that's me in the photos at the top, and good bye~~