Blackpink x Fem!Reader: We love you

BLACKPINK-
Jisoo: eldest member, visual, lead vocal
Jennie: main rapper, lead vocal, dancer
Rosé: Lead dancer, main vocalist
Lisa: Youngest member, main dancer, lead rapper, sub vocalist
__________________________________
Words: 1493
Warning: Smut, depression, self-harm, lesbian sex, a very cringe-worthy song written by me, mainly a fluff tho
_
__________________________________
Theme: You are depressed, and very suicidal. You cut, and hate yourself. But, you have 4 amazing girlfriends, that walk in on your cutting yourself one day. They love you, and want to make sure you know that they do. They make love to you (not written) and write a song for you- and sing it live.
_
You should read my 'New Story' parts to get caught up.
_
_________________________________

While you are in a sweet make-out session with Lisa, you start to feel an unfamiliar sting on your self harm areas, and pull back for the kiss to cry out and see what's going on.

Rosè is crouched down, applying some medicine to your cuts in your thighs, trying to make the sting and cuts go away faster. Then your eye's lay on Jennie and Jisoo, who are at your arms- applying the same medicine Chae was to your wrist an upper arms.

To help take away the pain, or distract you, Lisa pulls you into another smexy make out scene, massaging your tongue with hers. You moan into the rappers mouth, pleasure making you wet.

You feel a strange fabric wrapping around you wrist, upper arms, and thighs. You break the kiss that you and Lisa where sharing, much you your dismay, along with her- a whine coming from her.

You see gauze wrapped around your cuts, and blood bleeding through parts of it. Jennie grabs some surgical tape and tapes it the gauze on, making sure you are okay and it will not come off.

"Don't ever do this to yourself again okay? We love you so much Y/N, it would pain me not to be able to see you everyday." Jisoo says, slowly pushing Lisa away and guiding you to the bed.

She slightly shoves you onto the bed and climbs over you, quickly dominating you. And you didn't mind one bit.

"Here- I grabbed your favorite toys." Chaeyoung says, in her cute Australian accent that drove you wild with each word. In her hands you say vibrators, your favorite.

You love the way they felt, and how quickly they could bring you to an orgasm. You loved how your girls would moan more and a bit louder with some, on high settings. They also loved the vibrators and how it made you cum so fast, and so hard, that you shake and jolt when you get near cumming and when you do cum. They loved to hear your moans, and especially loved your high pitched moans, your desperate ones. Ones that you would moan out with each of their names, their real full names.

They loved it- mainly cause it was you.

"Don't perry baby- We will make sure you feel good." Jennie says, a slight New Zealand tone in her voice, and speaking English for you. Since she knows how much you love it when she speaks English.

"Uh- I'ma fall in love baby. You can finna catch. Give you all of this baby- call me pretty and nasty. Cause we gonna get my love you can bet on it black we gon' double the stack of them whoo- I'll be the Bonnie and you be my Clyde- We ride or die, X's and O's." LaLisa starts to rap, from their new hit song "As If It's Your Last".

You honestly love it when all of the speak English.

(Jennie) Love you like a sister. Treat you like a friend. Respect you like a lover. Oh oh oh~

(Lisa) You can beat that never gotta sweat that. You an beat that never gotta sweat that. You can beat that never gotta sweat that that that that

All of the girls started to sing and rap again, in English, to make you happy. And honestly, at this moment, you couldn't be happier.