Teacher Jennie x Fem!Reader Pt.2

I am continuing! Yay! Okay! Let's go on!

__________________________________
_
Last time-
You went over to Miss.Jennie's house, well, mansion. You went over and she lead you up to her room, which was huge. She told you to take a seat, and you did, as she went to grab somethings from the bathroom. A bullet viabrator, a girls condom, and lube. (She is helping you in choir)
Word count-
_
___________________________________

JENNIE'S P.O.V

Oh, is tonight going to be fun.

I walk over to Y/N, who has already taken out her notes and a pencil. Wow, she is ready and prepared.

I pull out a chair and sit down, placing my bag on the floor, or next to the table we are working at.

"Y/N," I began.

I get no responses, I am guessing she is zoned out, or in deep thought.

I poke her cheek, getting no reaction. I poke her pink, cute, lovely, beautiful, ni- um, face, receiving nothing again.

"Y/N? Y/N. Y/N!" I scream.

She does nothing, she just looks at the paper, like it is the most interesting thing in the world, like it is a magical portal, waiting for someone to enter. I really need to stop reading fantasy.

I pull the paper out from her gaze, and she just stares at the table. I look at her in confusion, wondering what must be so interesting.

I look at her paper, and relize what she must be thinking so passionately about.

ME

She is thinking about me.

On her paper, are not notes.

They are about me. It has what I wore that day, how lovely my voice sounds, how sweet and kissable my lips look, how my body figure is perfect.

She must really like me, well, let's have fun.

I know I said I was going to teach her but, after reading this, got me honier.

I poke her side causing and squeal and a jump from her. He immediately looked at me, eyes wide in shock when she sees that I have the paper. The paper, about her crush, on me.

"You must really like me, huh?" I ask, teasing her a little bit, smiling as her cheeks explode in a crimson red color.

"M-m-m-miss.J-J-J-Jennie., I-I- I d-didn't see y-y-you." She stutters cutely.

"I noticed that. I also noticed," I lean in really close to her ear and whisper,"this."

She blushes more as I move, or I get up from my seat, and sit in her lap.

"As I said, you must really like me...................Love~(I was tempted to put Princess, I think I enjoy being called princess)" I an see her shiver as I whisper the last part seductively.

You know what, screw studying. I want her and I want her now.

I pull away from her ear, after giving it a nip and a kiss, to see her frowning. I look at her with sympathy and confusion.

" What wrong love?" I ask, hoping to find out what is wrong with my baby.

"*huff* I know you don't like me. I am just a failing student in your class who has no talents what so ever. I am just a normal average student. I don't even look nice. I am ugly, based on my opinion and every other girl at the school. I am not the least bit attractive, ask all the guys. I am a worthless piece of tr-" I couldn't hear any more of this and quickly cut her off by kissing.