Jennie X Fem!Reader: Girlfriends are the best.

Requested by: @BTSxBLACKPINK990
________________________________
Jennie- The leader of this amazing girl group.
_
Words• 861
Warning• "smut" ahead. Short story
_
Theme: Jennie takes you out on a romantic date, and then, proposes
_________________________________

Jennie's P.O.V

Today is the day, today is the day to where I propose to Y/N. I'm actually going to. Wow wow wow wee it's a very nice.

I just can't believe it! I am actually going on to propose! I've known Y/N for 6 years, and we have dated for 4. I think it's time to make her my wife. I don't care about anti fans, I do what I want and what Imani is Y/N to be my wife.

Yup.

I'm taking her out on a date tonight, a sweet one. And she will love it, I know it. I made it perfect, putting in everything that she loves, and making it specially for her. I know she will say yes, Chaeyoung is like Y/N's sister, and told me she wants to propose but is nervous. So I am gonna!

I'm scared though. What if she says no? What if she is not ready? What if she hates me? Or leaves me? What's gonna happen? What if she comes to me and says she has been cheating? What if she thinks I have? What if she hates the set? Or, hates the loca-

"Jennie? Oh! There you are! Hello babe~." Y/N walks in my room, walking up to me and hugging me from behind, kissing my cheek.

"H-hey babe! I didn't expect you! What a nice surprise!" I say, turnings round and putting my arms around her neck as she grabs my waists and kisses me.

"Of course I came! You sent a text saying "Hey babe I got a surprise for you~." She said, saying the last part in a sing songy voice. (Make sure you read till the end, there is some news)

As she talked, I watched her lips. I watched as the light pink tint folds parted, forming words and then coming back, together to form another word. Her lips where one thing I loved the most about her physical form. So perfect, not to plump or to thin. Just perfect.

"So babe, what's the surprise?"

"I'll show you~"

*a few minutes later*

Y/N drops to her knees in tears as I show her what I did. She is crying "You shouldn't have." And "Jennie oh my god." And some, "This is so sweet I don't know what to say." And more. I moved to her, and held her in my arms.

I choose the first place where we met.

A hotel room.

They were running out of rooms at the hotel, but we both made reservations. So, they stuck us in a room together. We both chose a similar room, hers was just a bit more fancy. Since it was a family business. When I heard her say it was a family business, I thought she would be a stuck up girl but no, she was sweet. She told me she wanted to be a d/j. (Dream job. For me, Marine Biologist/song writer) She told me she didn't want tone in the family business because it was a lot to live up to.

And we instantly fell for each other.

I made sure to get everything perfect. She loved it, so I was happy.

"Y/N babe, I have a present for you."

"What? Another? Jennie you have done so much I couldn't ask for more. This is so sweet, why would you put yourself through this? This is a lot. I appreciate it, so much. But I want you to focus on your career-." Before she even finished what she was saying, she saw me get on one knee and pullout a box.

"Y/N  L/N, you make me so happy. You make me complete. I love you with all my heart. Will you make me the happiest person alive, and be my wife?" I ask, tears rolling down my face.

"Jennie.... Yes yes yes yes! A hundred times yes!" She yelled and hugged me, completely forgetting about the ring.

I got the ring and put it inherited ring finger, putting on mine.

I kissed her, deeply, and pushed her on the bed, making her moan.

"Tonight is our night. (Going ko ko bop)

*smut happens. Sorry, my arms hurt*

Y/N is now mine forever.

And I am hers.

I could never be happier.

___________________________________________

Are you top? Or bottom?

Just tell.

Now, my arm hurts, and my back, cause I am typing this from my iPad.

Love you bye