Nightmare

(Sarah's P.O.V.)

I followed Hermione up to the dormitories. I fell into the bed with my trunk at the end and the second my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

I saw him coming at me, a look of evil glee on his face and I started to run. I ran faster, faster, so fast I could no longer see my surroundings, it was all just a blur, but still I could see him, gaining on me, coming ever closer.

He raised his wand. "Avada-"

I screamed.

Then Harry stood there. "Give in to death, Sarah." he sneered in a cold, high-pitch voice, so unlike his warm, loving baritone. "Give in. I will never die. I have joined the Dark Lord, and am safe from death. You, however, must die...It is vital you perish..."

I screamed again. "Harry! No! Help, Harry, please! This isn't you! Ron!" Ron had appeared at his side.

"Just give in, stupid girl. No one's going to die for you this time..." Ron sneered in the same high, cold voice as Harry.

"Ron! Harry! Please! No! Don't do this! Please!" I begged, my speed growing with every footstep, yet they managed to stay close.

Hermione now stood on Harry's other side, also sneering at me as though I was a piece of scum. They spread out, so Ron was on my left, Hermione on my right, Harry in front of me, and the other man behind.

They said in the same high, cold voice at the same time, "You must die. Surrender now."

When I kept running, they raised their wands saying, "Very well. Have it your way. AVADA KE-"

I woke, drenched in sweat, the left side of my face felt like it was on fire, and a sharp stinging on my right cheek. I leaned over the edge of the bed and vomited, Hermione jumping out of the way just in time.

I heard someone say something about getting McGonagall. I didn't really care. Fighting the urge to be sick again, I stood up and started to clean the mess I hade made of the floor. Everyone stared at me, until Hermione gently pulled me off the floor and back onto the bed. The movement made me sick again, but I kept it down. Suddenly, Lavender Brown ran into the room, followed closely by Professor McGonagall. She looked at me struggling against Hermione to get up, the half-cleaned sick, and the girls around us.

"Potter, Granger, follow me. We're going to the Headmaster." McGonagall barked.

Hermione looked frightened. Obviosly, she had never been to his office and had hoped she would never have to. How she expected to avoid it and be friends with Ron and Harry I don't know, but apparently she did.

McGonagall led us out of the Common Room, and through several corridors, and before I knew it, we were already going up the spiral staircase. I sighed, knowing I was going to have to recount my dream, something I wasn't sure I wanted to do in front of Hermione, considering the role she played in it, but knowing I could trust her and that she wouldn't judge me on it made it easier to recount my dream.