Sirius Black?

Sarah's P.O.V.

I ran to Dumbledor's office and went in his office without even knocking. 

"Who's Sirius Black?" I demanded. Luckily Snape wasn't here any more.

"Ah." Dumbledor said. "I thought I'd have to do this. Sirius Black is a mass murderer. He killed thirteen people, twelve Muggles and one wizard, Peter Pettigrew. He was in Azkaban until recently.He broke out shortly before scool started in September. Important people think he is after your brother, Harry."

"Important like who?" I interrupt, wondering who would be important and care about Harry at the same time. 

"The Minister of Magic, for one." Dumbledore said, showing slight surprise, but hiding it quickly. "Anyway, we.... well, think, since the Minister doesn't know you are alive, that he will come after you too."

"But...but that's impossible! He's a good guy! I remember him from the day my parents died! I used to see him every night in my dreams thinking I was dead,standing beside Hagrid! He always said somebody got 'what he wanted'! That's what I dream of every other night! My parents dying, my mother right before my very eyes, then he and Hagrid standing over me, thinking I'm dead! He can't be bad! He CAN'T!" By this time, I'm in tears. Dumbledore looks at me with sorrow, and..elation?

"Dumbledore?" I ask, his happiness calming me.

"Yes?"

"Why are you so happy?"

"This means my theory was correct, that Sirius is innocent, and was wrongfully imprisoned."

"Oh." I said, exhausted from my second outburst of the day.

Sensing my exhaustion, Dumbledore said, "Why don't you go to bed? You've had a difficult past couple of days. I'll send Hermione up with some dinner for you. Goodnight, and sleep well." I nodded, and turned to leave. "One more thing, Ms.Potter. Will you please come to my office tomorrow once you get up? I need to give you your schedule." I nodded again, and left his office. A few minutes later I was asleep on the couch in the Common Room not having had the energy to climb the stairs to the  dormitory.