*2

-buzzes- -buzzes-

There's a loud noises come from besides my bed.

"Ughhh no! Not my flying unicorn! Shut up!!!"

I groan and hide my head under the pillow. But it didn't stop and still buzzing like crazy. Without take a look at that thing, I take whatever the buzzing thing is and throw it across of the room and a crash sound echo before everything become quiet back.

'Finally ' I thought and going back to my other world.

-fantastic world-

Everything clear. It so beautiful! The grass as green as whatever the most green in this world.

Now I ride on my beautiful flying unicorn. I chase other flying donkey around the field. Everything so peaceful in here.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm stay here! "

I yell make all animal cheers for me.

-out from the fantastic world-

"(F/n) f#$king (l/n)!! Wake up now! I call you like thousands time yet you still sleeping?!"

I groan once more when I heard man's voice from across the room and pulled the blanket to cover my head too. Then finally everything become quite back.

With the changing atmosphere I make myself be more comfortable by making a caterpillar form.

As I'm about to ride my flying unicorn back I feel a bucket of icy cool water fall to my face.

"RED CODE!!! RED CODE!! "

I jolt awake and yell like a freak man that out of his mind. Out of blue I feel pair of hand touch my shoulder.

"No rapist! Someone!!! Bang-nim!!! Anyone!!!!!!! "

"Yah.. Yah it's me"

I blink for a few time to adjust my sight. When it finally adjust I hug tightly of the first person that I saw.

"Omo bang-nim! Do you see him? I'm scared!! He.. He... Wait why you in my room? Are you the rapist?! "

As soon as I realize he is the one in my room I push him as hard as I can and start to freak out once again.

"(Y/n)-shi it like a thousand time I went to your room just to wake you... A stone like you feel like forever will wake up! Now wake up and go wash yourself, you have an interview today. "

"Ughhhhh let's do it tomorrow. "

I said and make myself as a caterpillar form once again.

"Yah! Do you want another bucket of water?! "

"No!!!! It's colddd!!!!!! "

I yell, without thinking twice I run to the bathroom.

"She still not change. "

Bang-nim sigh with a small smile he walk out from the room.

~time skip~

"Sooo you know what to do right? "

"Yup! "

I give a quick smile to bang-nim before get myself prepare for the interview.

~time skip~

"Nice job! "

I said and clap my hands.

"There was no awkward moment thanks to you! "

The interviewer said.

"Let's exchange number so we can keep contact each other. "

"I can't.... "

I said and make a fake sad face.

"W-why? "

He start to get flustered because of my sudden change mood.

"Because man in black will catch me if I told you my number. "

Still with a sad face I look at him.
"Man in... "

"Yah you know she's just joking right? "

Out of nowhere my manager come interrupt us.

"Ugghhh you kill joy. "

I said and made a fake hurt face.

"Wahh I thought men in black are real! "

He said.

"Yeah! Me too! I hope one day I will join them! "

"Haish stop it now let's go. "

After bit our farewell me and my manager out from the shooting place.

~time skip by flying donkey to two weeks later ~

"Can I just ware a simple T-shirt and jeans?"

I said to my designer. Since we arrived here I didn't stop complaining about what I want to wear and I don't want.

It suppose to be her job but if I listen to her most of the time I feel like I'm just a doll need to change their cloth besides my manager didn't care enough what I ware as long as I didn't wear anything that against the rules so he fine with it.

"You still didn't change are you? "

Suddenly someone said from across the room while his arms crossed on his chest and leaned his body at the door frame.

"Huh? "