*29

"Oh you should s- WAIT WHAT? This is not a love story right?!"

"what?"

I know he is smirking right now even I can't see it I know he is.

"You are such a..."

Without words he hug me like we used to.

"What are you doing?"

"(Y/n) you drag a lot of attention what else should I do? "

He said still not letting me go.

"what do you mean? "

Then at that moment I can hear whisper that brig me a nightmare. How I want to explain to my manager?

"Why do I feel like I know them? "

"Is that (Y/n)?"

"Why that man look familiar? "

"She is the actress right? "

"Seriously her eyes. "

Afraid of being heard anymore I whisper almost to myself.

"That it yoongi let's go now. Before they come closer."

"Whatever you said love. "

He said before take off his mask and wink at me. Like a waiting zombies, they start screaming yoongi's name before I even can react anything.

-time skip-

I can't even break from sweating since they didn't stop screaming and chasing us, I don't known why but we have to run. Flash everywhere, camera clicking and of course nonstop screaming around us.

Not to far I can spot yoongi's car that time when I never can imagine I can run that fast and I can't ever imagine we are actually running especially yoongi.

"Hurry yoongi!"

-time skip-

After making sure they are far enough from us I slap yoongi's hand.

"Ouch what was that for?"

"For being an idiot! Why you did that?"

I stare at him in disbelieve like we were actually running from them like zombies were coming for us, eat us. I'm just glad we were able to get away from them if we were not. I don't know how we will facing our manager especially asking for help if we are in the middle of them.

"Yah did you heard me? "

Yoongi said and snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"W-what did you said? "

He sigh still fix his gazed on the road.

"Wait we need to stop somewhere first. "

He said before finally stop the car at the side of the road.

"So? "

He sigh again before look at me dead serious.

"Listen to me well I'm not going to repeat it again. "

I just nod to give him sign that I am listening.

"Say I did that because.... I don't know how to ask you, I thought that if I did that you have no other choice but to accept it. But then I realized that if you just accept it because of forced it mean that it not from your heart. "

Than he stop looking at me for any respond. What he expect me to answer I don't understand what he said after all. Since I didn't say anything he sigh again and continue.

"(Y/n) would you like to be my girlfriend? "

-time skip-

"Finally both of you are coming home. Now care any of you like to explain what was this all about? "

Jin said and show us the news. As I read the highlight it make me grimace.

New couple were spot?

Today (y/n)(last name) the rising actress and suga one of the member of the famous boy band (bts) were spot in mall together hand to hand! Is this mean that 

Not wanting to read it until the end I walk away and went to my room. I still can hear jin calling for me and I can feel others eyes are looking at my way. But I don't care I just need to think straight first. I close my door as soon as I'm in my room.

"Okay (y/n) you just have to relax and think back. You don't want to be drama queen are you? But I want to be drama queen not this drama queen though."

I sigh before throw my own body on the bed letting my back facing up. The flashback make me embarrassed even more.

"Am I doing the right thing? What will happen to me? "

At the same time my phone ringing. I sigh for hundreds time. Slowly I answer the phone.

"(Y/n) what all of this? "

My manager ask in calm tone. That make me sigh in relief for a moment.

"You need to be calm. "

I take deep breath before explain to him.