*8

"Where are we going? "

I ask a little bit excited and scared at the same time since no one told me where are we going.

"Can I say it now hyung? "

Jimin asks from the back seat.

"Sure. "

Namjoon said.

"We are going to the BEACH!! "

Jimin said excitedly.

"Bitch? "

Tae sudden butt in and asks with his confused look beside me.

"Beach or bitch isn't that a swear word? "

I look at him with same look.

"Beach is a swear word? "

Tae become more confused until jimin butt in.

"Bitch is not? "

Jimin look at us.

"Beach? "

Tae asks again.

"Bitch? "

I look at both of them.

We didn't stop until a loud slapping sound come from back of or seat and jimin's groan make three of us stop. While me and tae quickly look at the back and found jimin tries to endure his pain at his back. Without waste any time both of us look at yoongi expect he with his death glare but what we found out is a lovely yoongi peacefully sleep.

-Third person pov-

Finally after made yoongi curse at us, while jin tried to stop the fight and jhope hyung scream ended we are finally arrived.

"IT BEEN ALONG TIME I'VE SEEN THE SEA!!"

She said like a little girl got her candy. Can I hug her? Will she be mad? Should I told her I love her?

I stare at her. She soo happy. Her smile make me smile with her too even I know that she wouldn't know my feeling.

Should I say it now? This is the right moment right? After I collect all my courage I try to say it to her but just a blink of eyes she already hop out from the car and run to the bitch?

"You know. You should tell her sooner right? "

Namjoon hyung said while make sure no one hear us.

I just nod to answer his question.

"Yah!!! Let's go!! "

She said and pull me out from the car.